Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Congrats on the BP!! I love mine... I use it 75 % of the time, 25 % I'm on the Provari. The wheel makes it easier to adjust on the fly. In the AM I like it a bit lower then after I wake up I kick it up a notch. The battery life is great. Did you get the rcr123a with it? They seemed to last the longest.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Congrats on the BP!! I love mine... I use it 75 % of the time, 25 % I'm on the Provari. The wheel makes it easier to adjust on the fly. In the AM I like it a bit lower then after I wake up I kick it up a notch. The battery life is great. Did you get the rcr123a with it? They seemed to last the longest.
I can't wait until I get everything squared away in the equipment department! I don't think I have the rcr123a batteries yet. Mine are light blue. Time to place an order :p

Last edited:

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Probably. No magic to VV, it is just a power delivery device. Of course it could just be dirty atties :)

The cool thing about the notcigs products is how easy they are to adjust, you really just spin the dial until things taste good. For many liquids the sweet spot combination is in the 8 - 10W region, so 1.8 ohms start around green, 2.5 ohms start just below yellow, 3 ohms start between yellow and red (there are 3 paint dots on the notcigs PV wheel).

Hey markfm!
I forget how to calculate the watts. Can you help me?

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I'm a numbers person by trade (EE), but have not bothered to measure the voltage on my bp since I did one check at day one. It quickly becimes second nature to just nudge the wheel up or down a bit depending on what you feel like, and the voltage stays constant until the next time you choose to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread