Not open for further replies.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
No idea about sources in the US for the for the same ones. Stormy's vapor cellar sells similar ones though, and declares them as Kanthal (the ones from FT are NiCr). I think about trying some from stormy's as well, because I prefer my ohms a bit higher.
I use Stormys NR-R-NR wires all the time with great success!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Billie, you wrote some time ago that the inner o-rings of the slim tank need to be 1,5 mm thick with 9 mm diameter.

This is the inner diameter, isn't it?

Could you please add the size of the outer o-ring?
All the o rings on the Slim tank are the same. 9 x1.5mm :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
The status on my order says shipped on the 15th but I haven't gotten an email saying so or a tracking #. I usually get a tracking # very quickly after placing my order. Am I being impatient or is there are problem?
Please check your junk mail. I sent the dispatch e mail. If you don't find it let me know and I will send it again :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Reactions: tmcase

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
All the o rings on the Slim tank are the same. 9 x1.5mm :)

Oh ... OK, thank you.

I inspected my last two black o-rings and thought that this is a necessary un-sameness (inner vs outer):

orings.jpg

But if it is just a little size-related whim - fine with me :)

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Oh ... OK, thank you.

I inspected my last two black o-rings and thought that this is a necessary un-sameness (inner vs outer):

View attachment 464548

But if it is just a little size-related whim - fine with me :)
All tubes are a bit uneven in their diameter. The problem is that a 8 x 1,5 mm can be loose and a 9 x 1,5 mm can be very tight. I believe that a 9 x 1,5mm with a little sanding on the outside will be perfect if it seems to tight on its own. In some rare cases that a spare tube is too tight, we send two 8 x 1,5mm o rings with it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nebulis

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I got the email but can't track it. I explained in the email. Will you receive the email or will it go to somebody else?
I just answered. Your package is at the center of the post offices (KENDRO DIALOGIS) as it says. I sent you another link to track it. That's how I found its status. It just can't track the destination because it has not been added yet. It will be added before it leaves Greece at its last scan :)

Reactions: tmcase

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I just answered. Your package is at the center of the post offices (KENDRO DIALOGIS) as it says. I sent you another link to track it. That's how I found its status. It just can't track the destination because it has not been added yet. It will be added before it leaves Greece at its last scan :)

Ok, thanks. My tracking app wants to know how it's being shipped, what carrier. It didn't auto-detect the #. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread