C.C.V. Mega LR 1.7 (THE RESURRECTOR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
Hey guys,just thought i'd post on these cartos I just got from CrystalClearVaping.I use Boge 2 ohm and 3 ohm cartos on my 3.7 volt and VV mods and always buy here cause the prices and service are great.I tried dual coils when they first came out and I guess they weren't perfected yet because I didn't like them at all.I've been hearing many people like these so I added a 15 pack to my order to give dual coils a try once more.I loaded a couple up with my favorite juices and some Boges too so I could compare them.After using both for a while I gotta say I love these dual coils,they win.The flavor they produce was just as good as the Boges and on some juices better,and the vapor was always better on the duals.I don't really understand why they say only for 3.7 volt use on their website because the flavor and vapor really kick in above 4 volts on these things.I put one in my carto tank running at 5 volts and it was awesome.Lots of thick warm vapor and loads of flavor with no burning or filler taste at all.I really think these duals are safe at 5 volts as long as they are kept wet,mine is going on around 10 hours of use at 5 volts with no issues.I'm real impressed with these and will be buying more to stock up on.Later.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thanks, jkoppk! These Resurrectors deserve all the attention they can get.

When you say "I gotta say I love these dual coils", do you really mean the 1.7 ohm single coils (nicknamed "The Resurrector")?

I also love the Resurrecters, although mainly on my 3.2V eGos (on which they hit plenty hard for me). I've become disenchanted with the dual coils. True 3.7V high-mAh batts (i.e., 4.2V fully charged) are the minimum PV configuration for the dual coils that gives me satisfaction, but I think that they are especially effective on VV (e.g., around 4.5V on my Ego Booster).

The Resurrectors are second in my affection only to the Elite 808 cartos (which can be used very effectively with adapter on 510 fittings). Those Elites hit like a truck and with massive vapor. [NOTE: I am hoping that the new Leo dual coils will rekindle my love affair with that PV and make it a triumvirate of favorite cartomizers. Perhaps they'll be in today's mail.]

eko824

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2011
Los Angeles

ibytoohi

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Longwood, FL
what method do you guys use to fill these cartos? i tried just dripping my juice in, and 2 or 3 of the cartos so far have only the burnt plastic taste. i'm getting really frustrated with cartos (i've tried the boges and resurrectors)

Had the same problem. I was filling w/condom method, maybe 25 drops or so. Called Andrew and he set me straight. They hold up to 2ml (50+drops), so fill with a syringe, spin, blow out excess and you should be good to go. I had fried one by under filling but since then excellence. Hope this helps.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I use a syringe filling mine and haven't had any problems with my resurrectors.

Ditto. I let it sit for a little while after filling, too. I have been using these on my REO's for a few weeks and like them a lot. I only wish they were shorter.

carlton M

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Walnut Creek Ca
Yes! The Resurrectors are amazing! I condom fill and spin, drip some more, spin some more, etc. It is amazing how much juice will fill it, and last for hours- chain vaping. Tobacco flavors are great in these, but I find I like Bounty Hunter (NLV) a sweeter flavor tastes better in a 2.0 Boge. I cannot live without either.
CCV has made a great addition to the non CE2 cartomizer family!

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
They also work really well in a tank system. I've tried them in a Liquinator and a JonboyUSMC Lava tank. I usually drip some in from the top until I can see some liquid in the punched holes or dremeled slot. Then I put them in the tank, fill the tank and let the tank do the rest of the filling! Works awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread