C.C.V. Now guarantees all carto purchases or your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
It must be nice I don't have a B&M store within 200 miles, only mall and liquire stores that sell expensive cartomizer, no juice as they tell you, you can't refill them just come back for some more. All the models are small 510 stuff, no drip tips or anything else. Yes in a absolute emergency I could buy a couple of carto's but they have nothing else.

Pigskin75

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Baton Rouge, La.
Brick and mortar. It means a place you can go in and buy.

Oh, I understand now. I know the phrase but never considered the abbreviation.

On one hand I wish we did have a store locally, but on the other hand, unless they would be a tested internet vender, like CCV, I wouldn't want to deal with them. We have some folks here that sell stuff, but they're not vapers nor are they very knowledgeable about vaping.

BTW, for those interested in their order, my order number is 10628 and it's ready for shipping. I'm sure Andrew will have it in the mail tomorrow. So you can judge your place in line by your order number.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Ordered an E-Power kit and Resurrectors Friday. Can't wait to try them as so far all I've tried is an 808. :)
Fantastic combo, You will probable lay the 808 in a drawer someplace. LOL With a charged battery in you pocket you will never be without power with the E-Power. The Resurrectors are very good and will surprise you how well they work. Just keep them moist or the will burn like all carto's with filler material.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Got my Resurrectors today. Filled one up (almost 60 drops), put on my SB with an 18650, took two puffs, not bad, third puff.....BURNT TASTE!!! Anyone have an idea what might have gone wrong?

When filling any new carto, it is important to let it soak for 10 minutes after the carto is full.

This is especially true with larger cartos. The coil must be wet or you'll get a burnt taste. And unfortunately that burnt taste will linger for a long time.

Fill any new carto slowly, fill completely, then let it soak.

JJ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread