C.C.V. Now guarantees all carto purchases or your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
Wasn't sure if you got my response e-mail to your e-mail about the package USPS crushed and returned to sender. Was wondering if it had gotten resent yet? When I ordered on the 8th I still had plenty of cartos to hold me over, but after that muck-up on their part I'm powerfully low now! lol

The original Order number is CCV-11811 if that helps.

Pigskin75

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Baton Rouge, La.
The Bolt looks great. Will it use a standard charger? Looking at the specs, the 18500 seems to be a 1600mah battery. Is that correct?

Sorry for the noob questions. Still hanging with the Ego batteries that I originally purchased, and am looking to replenish them.

You'll need a Trustfire TR-001. They can be had at many ecig vendors. Should be <12 bucks. Check out Kalamazoo Vapor Shop.

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Finally hired a person to do all the CRM customer service responds, i get so many of these only bout 1/3 ever get the attention they deserve, even at that rate it's nearly a full time job. His name is Jeremy AKA vapinj350 from Florida, This should help allot.

BTW pre-punched and bottom plated resurrectors for use in any DCT that are on the site have been added,,just haven't put pictures up yet,,,do it this evening

Last edited:

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
Normally I get my CCV orders in 4-5 days Cali to Florida.
I'm pretty sure he has been crushed since Thanksgiving...
I ordered on the Dec 10... it still shows my order being in Cali.
No worries for me..Im just overstocking my stash... Just need to be patient during the holidays.

Don

Yes I ordered on the 8th.. And I got it.. Took a bit. Just need patience. I understand though. A one man working crew, it is tough to keep up. Regardless of that I will still order many many more and ordering a epower kit soon! give him some time to catch up. He'll get it to you. Never talked to him personally but he is working hard to get you your stuff! I respect CCV, and do not mind the wait in regards to the prices! Thank you CCV!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Does the Resurrector work with the Aluminum Tank?
What is the clear tank material?

Only the boge will not work in any of my tanks, thats cause length of boges is to short, you can use reg resurrectors or the ones plated on the bottoms and pre-dotted.

I be here packing orders around the clock today and tonight and all day Christmas and Monday.

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Thanks cmdryker got my order today. This is my first order of the 1.7's and am very impressed, I ohm tested all of them and none doa. (Clear package for you nah sayers)

I filled about 6 (diff flavors) and taste tested 4 and all were on point no burnt taste or anything wrong. These 1.7's are great the taste of my juices has increased and the TH is awesome. I am using 3.7 and the RR 1.7 great flavor.

All in all thank you cmdryker for a great product at a great price I will be ordering more soon. :D

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
Some time ago I places an order. I wanted to find out what all the hype was about these Resurrectors. I ordered the 15 deal. Two were black and one I picked was stainless. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call from some gentleman who has a southern drawl, informing me my CC charges are going to be reversed. Great, I thought, its been compromised yet AGAIN and my bank is stopping all action...NOPE! I was informed that my order was #1000 and my order was FREE!! What a better way to try a new product. Well, since then I have tried both the silver and black Resurrector, and Im here to say I will not order anything else again. I was givien 3 duel coils , from another vendors order (free 'gift') and I was NOT impressed. Im going to stick with these Resurrectors. I cant say enough about them or the Southern Gentleman who has that amazing southern drawl! lol Thanks again!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread