Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
The car you were riding in almost certainly had a catalytic converter underneath it that was operating at up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Almost all forest fires are caused by catalytic converters. Where did you get the idea they were being caused by smokers?
Partially right. Idiots pulling over into dry grass do start a lot of fires but so do people allowing trailer chains to drag on the paving, cigarettes, arson, illegal campfires and so on.
Yeah. That makes sense.

Thank you for the video, Katya. I'd forgotten about them. :facepalm: Did a memory wipe when SB140 went down.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I think a new thread would be very much appropriate at this point.

I agree. Do you want to do the honors?

Spacekitty hasn't posted since August 13--she may be on vacation or just busy in RW.

Or should we petition Robino for a title change? There's already plenty of good information in this thread.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I think the change request has to come from the OP. Thought I saw her in here earlier but she didn't post. I think we should just go for a new thread since anyone looking at page one would get the wrong idea. We can then transfer some of the info over there like the video Lessifer posted, zoiD's info, etc.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I think the change request has to come from the OP. Thought I saw her in here earlier but she didn't post. I think we should just go for a new thread since anyone looking at page one would get the wrong idea. We can then transfer some of the info over there like the video Lessifer posted, zoiD's info, etc.

OK!

Thread starters needed--urgently! :)

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
USMCotaku post this link in another unrelated thread, I hope he doesn’t mind that I post it here, and bravo for spreading the news to other areas of ECF. Here’s the link. Vape Prohibition Begins » VAPE ABOUT IT

Thank you, Uma! Long time no see. Hope you are avoiding the fires this year and doing well. :)
Hey Tuuuts! Fires are worse than last year, all over the area, but so far doing okay. Thanks for asking!
Loved the vape about it article. Sad it needed writing, but well said.
Here's an update on the bills that passed.
Oops, forgot article. Senate panel votes to raise California gas tax 12 cents a gallon - ContraCostaTimes.com

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Hey Tuuuts! Fires are worse than last year, all over the area, but so far doing okay. Thanks for asking!
Loved the vape about it article. Sad it needed writing, but well said.
Here's an update on the bills that passed.
Oops, forgot article. Senate panel votes to raise California gas tax 12 cents a gallon - ContraCostaTimes.com
Thanks for the link, and putting it over there. Article made me puke. :oops:

I'm sorry about the fires, you be careful. We've only had one that's really worried us. Person that started it is in jail. :D Washington is a nightmare.

Let's stomp these guys into the ground, people. Lies, lies and more lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread