Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
It would be good to keep the Deoxit around. It can be used on any electrical connections. Can be put on batteries, the contacts of most any mod, even the threads of tube mods.

I use it on my exterior speaker wire connections, on the charger plugs of all my rechargeable things and even the connections of the wires in all my RC models. Wonderful stuff and can not hurt to use it where ever there is any type of electrical connection.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I was bummed when I first started this thread because of the video of my stabilized Woodvil. It didn't have the color I was expecting and paid for from the lame guy that dyed and stabilized the block. Rob did what only Rob can do and saved it the best it could be done. Then........it arrived in the mail and WOW Rob is a magician. The color was great and though he couldn't use poly like all my REOs the oil finish was extremely impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC Okie

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I was bummed when I first started this thread because of the video of my stabilized Woodvil. It didn't have the color I was expecting and paid for from the lame guy that dyed and stabilized the block. Rob did whay only Rob can do and saved it the best it could be done. Then........it arrived in the mail and WOW Rob is a magician. The color was great and though he couldn't use poly like all my REOs the oil finish was extremely impressive.

Gil, I'm sooo glad you got it and it's sooo gorgeous. I agree the pics you posted don't look anything like the video he posted.... I thought that's what was going on in your head when you posted this thread saying you were sitting out this round. It just didn't jive with what I knew....that your new stabilized was enroute.

Well, all's well that ends well. Now you're going to have to love that one a little more to make up for thinking she was an ugly baby. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread