California teen injured by exploding e-cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
It is a new fad for the kids, so the media is going to post e-cig stories...

Pic sent...

Oh, sure. That too. The post above, #58 by edyle works for me too.
Of course we can't tell the guys at the vape shop that...

I'll check out the pix. I imagine you're tapataking on the jet.
Have phun painting

Hazy :2cool:

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Oh, sure. That too. The post above, #58 by edyle works for me too.
Of course we can't tell the guys at the vape shop that...

I'll check out the pix. I imagine you're tapataking for the jet.
Have phun painting

I went to a vape shop today. Hillbillies...

The GulfStream is snowed in...

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Yeah... What they Never seem to Mention though is the number Doubled when it went from 1 to 2.

All it will take is one, when little 12 year old Johnny is paraded in front of Congress, with half his face blown off, by his mother, tears streaking down her face, saying, "Where are the regulations?"

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
All it will take is one, when little 12 year old Johnny is paraded in front of Congress, with half his face blown off, by his mother, tears streaking down her face, saying, "Where are the regulations?"

Sad. But True.

And yet there are a Few People who Believe that Kids should be Able to Buy e-Cigarettes and e-Liquids that Contain Nicotine.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA

What I said when they started putting warnings on 5 gallon buckets,
"If a kid is dumb enough to drown in a 5 gallon bucket he should and do the human race a favor."

If little Johnny loses face his momma needs to drown in a bucket.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm trying to say vape stores need to take up the responsibility; you can't just sell stuff to unsuspecting users, build a 0.1 ohm gplat coil on an rda, on a smpl mod and smile.
If there is going to be a vaping industry that is perceived as responsible then eventually the players will band together to promote safe practices. The e liquid industry appears to be trying for this with it's production standards. Perhaps vaping retailers could have an association where the members agree on some limits for devices they are willing to sell. Consumers who insist on building devices that are not safe shouldn't feel welcome to bring them to public places. Racing sports have limited horse power and other variables to keep their sports exciting without excessive risk. There should be a way to develop that in the vaping world. If the vaping industry has standards then devices that don't meet those standards shouldn't be the fault of the industry.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
These kids go into vape stores saying they want to blow clouds, with a handful of money. The vape shops oblige...

Not All.

There are B&M's in my Area who will Not Sell anything Lower than .7 Ohms Coils. And quiz people about Batteries and Amps/Ohms if they want a Mech Mod.

Unfortunately, there are also some Shops that if You want a .1 Ohms Coil and a Mech Mod with No-Name Batteries, they will sell it to you.

It's Kinda a Mixed Bag. But More seem to Lean Towards Safety vs. the Almighty Dollar.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Not All.

There are B&M's in my Area who will Not Sell anything Lower than .7 Ohms Coils. And quiz people about Batteries and Amps/Ohms if they want a Mech Mod.

Unfortunately, there are also some Shops that if You want a .1 Ohms Coil and a Mech Mod with No-Name Batteries, they will sell it to you.

It's Kinda a Mixed Bag. But More seem to Lean Towards Safety vs. the Almighty Dollar.

I'm sure they know the ones to go to, just like in high school we knew where we could buy beer...

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
I'm sure they know the ones to go to, just like in high school we knew where we could buy beer...

We knew where to buy beer in junior high. That's the main reason I rarely drink beer.
Drank 25 tallboys, warm, at a beer party at Sewer Beach when I was 14. Came home drunker than ----on the bus.
Passed out on the front porch. I couldn't have even a sip of beer for years or I'd puke

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
We knew where to buy beer in junior high. That's the main reason I rarely drink beer.
Drank 25 tallboys, warm, at a beer party at Sewer Beach when I was 14. Came home drunker than ----on the bus.
Passed out on the front porch. I couldn't have even a sip of beer for years or I'd puke

You will drink beer in CR and you will like it. :toast:Finest beer on Earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread