Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I tried watching that video but it keeps buffering every like 10 seconds so I gave up on it

Its a must see. When the video comes up look for the gear at the bottom and put it to 360p. If it still stalls just pause the video and allow it to buffer for a few minutes. I only have a half mb of speed and have to do the same.

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
Hey sockfootball -- I have both and there really is not much difference. Believe it or not, I actually like the flavor I get from the V3's than the vivi nova (2.0ml) size. Never tried the larger size. They both can be re-wicked and re-coiled and I've done both to both of them. I like that you can buy the V3s with the just one head instead of the vivi's with 3 DIFFERENT ohm heads. Also, you're able to find the tanks and "innerds" of the V3s; whereas I've not seen them sold for the vivi novas.

I have 2 friends that have tried both -- one is like me and likes the V3s better, but the other friend likes the vivi nova better. Hope this helps!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
P says in the comments that he's got a video coming out where he compares several of these types of products. That sounds like something worth waiting for!

IMHO, the similarities are stronger than the minute differences. I have the rebuildable vision clearos simple because they are cheaper, and like the way they look on ego batts ...... not top heavy, etc.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Okay Stupid!

I have a big difference: the vivis plastic completely screws off the metal. The clearos don't, and are fused to metal. With the different rates of expansion / contraction on the clearos, mine started leaking where the metal and plastic are fused. It now sports a black stripe of electrical tape, which doesn't look too bad on the black eGo with the smoked glass clearo. Isn't that cute? My first "mod".

I like the hit better from the clearo, but the vivi is great also and I do use them both daily, along with my glass tanks. I mix up the flavors a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread