• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Calling all South Carolina Vapers....Where you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
not Gaston !!!!?????
My old stomping grounds!!!!!
I actually lived in s.congaree but since we were over the railroad tracks it was considered gaston...
I'm now in Lexington, by Lake Murray.
My info is on the notify thread if ya need anything or wanna hang!!!
Glad your vaping and here on the forum, it is soooo much fun!!!
What's up everyone, I'm new to forum and to vaping, love both!!! :vapor::laugh:

Anyone near Columbia, Lexington or Surroundings that wants to meet up, let me know, we can trade juice flavs or just hangout.

:toast:

Hello! In Columbia area here! I'm fairly new to vaping, a few days shy of two months now. I wish there could be a meet closer to here...no way I can afford to go to Vegas! I also find it amazing that we actually have a local vaping shop whose "headquarters" are in Columbia... Vaping Zone. The people there are great!

Wow, I didn't even know we had a store in Columbia!!!! Thanks for the info I stopped by their site, any idea on store hours?

SharonSC

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
SC, USA
Sorry to take so long to get back to ya....or y'all... :) I know they're open all days except Sundays... lemme check where I wrote down their hours and will post it in a few minutes :)
If you plan to go there, lemme know and I'll pm you my "full name" so you can tell them who sent ya, if you would, since they know me, and my father, very well! ;-) ;-)

SharonSC

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
SC, USA
Just checked and the website (vapingzone.com) and it says 10am to 5pm mon-fri, but, unless they changed their hours within the last, like, week, they're also open on Saturdays... By the way, it's on Columbiana Drive... it's same place that CompuZone has been... now called "VapingZone @ CompuZone" :) They actually now have more customers coming in for vaping "stuff" than they do for computer stuff! Their phone #'s on their website, so you could call to verify the days and hours, since it doesn't list Saturdays...but that part of their site could just be old and maybe hasn't been updated to new hours...(I also thought they were open till 6pm mon-fri, and 5pm Sat) So, either their hours listed on the site are old, or they have VERY recently changed them...)

Their prices are actually pretty decent, some things are even cheaper there than most other sites, and it's great to have somewhere local to run to, especially if I just need one or two things, or an atomizer gives out, etc. Saves having to pay shipping charges. I don't think their s/h prices are too bad anyway, but I always hate to order stuff online unless I'm doing a fairly large order, since some online vaping shops have rather high s/h charges...

Anyway if you go there to look around, tell them Bill and Sharon sent you (they'll do ya right!), and if you want my last name too, pm me... I'm a little weird about giving out my last name and everything on the forum pages where anyone could see it... not sure why...maybe it's just me, but I'd be glad to pm you!

Take care, and I hope one day we could have a SC Midlands area meet-up or something, since I don't even know, in person, anyone else (besides the guys at VapingZone, of course) that vape!

~Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread