Can’t figure out what makes my stomach hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
DIY is the only way I can think of to narrow it down (and eventually stop it from happening again). It must not be nicotine or everything would do it.
Or since you have GI issues, sometimes our guts just suck. The other night strawberry shortcake (the food) revolted on me. Never had a problem with it before. It could've been one of my random times of gastroparisis that are too random to bother with the radioactive egg test.

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Just my opinion and my experience. I use mostly sweetened diy juices, some no sweetener added, some fruits, bakery. Certain fruits give me heartburn. Strawberry and raspberry, regardless of brand are bad for that so I avoid them later in the day, when I do occasionally use them. Sweetener has not been an issue for me.

Best way for you, I think just think about the profiles of your juice. Ones with cream, ones that are sweeter, etc. try vaping only one for a couple days, then a different one. See if you can weed out the one that bothers you. Or try some unflavored, because maybe it’s not the flavors.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread