Can I buy 901 soft tip carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
The orange round carts for the 901 are a bit softer then a cigarillo cart, but only a little bit. The black round carts for the jaunty Dura a re hard and fit a bit loose on the 901..but look good LOL.
No soft carts that I know of, but one guy said there are covers (that slip over a mouthpiece) he found at a cigar store that are soft. I need to find that post.

fanofwalt

Oct 6, 2009
Sunny So. Cal
I've been interested in the DSE901, but have only seen them with the flat "whistle" tip, which I really don't want. Are they available with a round tip, or, can I just get round carts for M401, etc. and pop those onto the 901s? What's this about tip covers? I haven't seen "tip covers" on any of the dozens of e-cig product sites I've visited thus far...

Despite all my research (or perhaps because of it!), and reading the *excellent* Help-The-Noob posts, I'm still feeling quite overwhelmed. :oops:

So...this question is not so much about hard vs. soft carts, but asking: any round carts for 901s?

EDIT: @ILuvVaping - thanks for the HealthCabin tip; just noticed your comment after I posted my query! Here's the direct link to [a href="http://www.healthcabin.net/10pc-brown-empty-cartridges-round-mouth-piece-for-dse901-product-7300.html"]round 901 carts[/a]

Still, my other question stands: can carts for other PVs be used interchangeably, e.g. 401 cart on a 510, etc.?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread