Can someone Help me with Wattage calculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
You would have to be a next level geek to install one of those in your car.

13KvVKT.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
1.21 Gigawatts
The atomizer, wicking, airflow and juice will also have an equal bearing on the flavour produced.
As suggested start low and increase till vape happiness is achieved.

IS49fFx.jpg

Screenshot from Highlander 2:The Quickening?
I'm impressed,+10 cool points going your way :)

P.S:Huge movie buff so i knew right away what movie it was he he

Reactions: sonicbomb

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living
@Gonzombie
If you are looking for a math solution to wattage, resistance, and voltage, the formula is Power = Voltage x Resistance. In technical circles the official formula is P=EI (power = voltage x resistance).

Those who use mechanical mods know the safety parameters for coil resistance and voltage. You are obviously using a power controlled mod, so crank it up and down and stop when the flavor is to your liking.

Flavor is subject to a multitude of variables. Different juices show their flavor peak at different wattage levels, so there's no single answer to the question you asked.

Just to clarify P(watts) = I (amps) X E (volts d.c.) I=E/R (ohms) , R=E/I , E= I X R I'm sure that's what you meant

UncleNoNo

Sep 11, 2020
Montana
Sonic, I copied all from that page...

View attachment 908567
Product Information
  • Gigawatts: 121
  • Material Compatibility: Plutonium
  • Working Speed (mph): 88
  • Maximum Power: 121 Gigawatts
Applications for this Product
  • Modifications: Time Travel
  • Quantity: 1
Detailed Description
  • Time Travel at your own RISK!
  • Plutonium is required to properly operate the flux capacitor
    • Plutonium is used by the onboard nuclear reactor which then powers the flux capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power.
    • Plutonium not available and O'Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local plutonium supplier.
  • Flux capacitor requires the stainless steel body of a 1981-1983 DeLorean DMC-12 to properly function.
    • Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses until it becomes a steady stream of light at which point time travel begins!
Non-Functional Item Displayed for Entertainment Purposes Only
Could you put a 510 on that bad boy?

Reactions: sonicbomb

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Just to clarify P(watts) = I (amps) X E (volts d.c.) I=E/R (ohms) , R=E/I , E= I X R I'm sure that's what you meant

I went back and read my post. You are right. The formula should be P=EI (voltage x current). The other commonly used permutation would be P=E^2/R (if you only know the voltage and resistance).

I retired from a 36 year career in electronics 10 years ago. Even then, I seldom had to use the formulas anymore after diagnostics tools became software based. Still, there were times when I had to crawl around on the floor to access a test point that wasn't available VIA the on board diagnostic computer display. Broken wires usually involve crawling from connector to connector throughout the mainframe.

Last edited:
Reactions: borno

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living
I went back and read my post. You are right. The formula should be P=EI (voltage x current). The other commonly used permutation would be P=E^2/R (if you only know the voltage and resistance).

I retired from a 36 year career in electronics 10 years ago. Even then, I seldom had to use the formulas anymore after diagnostics tools became software based. Still, there were times when I had to crawl around on the floor to access a test point that wasn't available VIA the on board diagnostic computer display. Broken wires usually involve crawling from connector to connector throughout the mainframe.

the worst is a wire that looks O.K. but is broken inside the insulation.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread