Can someone tell me what BWB liquids have ethyl maltol?(if any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcC

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Louisiana
Trying to nail down the reason for some eliquid sensitivity. I can vape- RY4, ejoker, menthol , Casablanca , cherry tobacco, espresso ,the flues brothers(honey and nut), 555,the tobaccos.

Cant vape-555e,bwb blend ( I quit buying the sweets until i figure out what my problem is)

I am really at a loss as to exactly what may be causing my sensitivity . I can vape any pg/vg mix and only vape about 12mg nic. I have tried organic, organic no alcohol,etc.. would really like to vape diff. without getting an instant headache and since you guy are main vendor i thought you could help me find if it is a particular item i cant vape or if i am just overly sensitive to ???

Please understand i dont need/want an ingredient list or some such, just a nudge in the right direction. You know like "hey dummy it is XXXXX" in my PMs. :facepalm:

Thanks in advance,
Marc

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Trying to nail down the reason for some eliquid sensitivity. I can vape- RY4, ejoker, menthol , Casablanca , cherry tobacco, espresso ,the flues brothers(honey and nut), 555,the tobaccos.

Cant vape-555e,bwb blend ( I quit buying the sweets until i figure out what my problem is)

I am really at a loss as to exactly what may be causing my sensitivity . I can vape any pg/vg mix and only vape about 12mg nic. I have tried organic, organic no alcohol,etc.. would really like to vape diff. without getting an instant headache and since you guy are main vendor i thought you could help me find if it is a particular item i cant vape or if i am just overly sensitive to ???

Please understand i dont need/want an ingredient list or some such, just a nudge in the right direction. You know like "hey dummy it is XXXXX" in my PMs. :facepalm:

Thanks in advance,
Marc

Im sure if there is an ingredient in common with all of them id guess they will let you know. You might want to PM your initial post to Deana and/or email them. I know they have been dealing with some website problems behind the scenes.

MarcC

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Louisiana
Have you tried lowering your nic usually I get a headache when I over vape just a thought

Unless i am getting wildly varying nic levels in my 12mg liquids it has another cause. I never vape higher than lower-medium liquids.(10-12mg) Thanks for the help though!

I have thought about sending an email but i think this may be a better way to handle this.I have read that there are others with the same issues that are looking for answers.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Unless i am getting wildly varying nic levels in my 12mg liquids it has another cause. I never vape higher than lower-medium liquids.(10-12mg) Thanks for the help though!

I have thought about sending an email but i think this may be a better way to handle this.I have read that there are others with the same issues that are looking for answers.

Bear in mind the most your probably going to get is "yes all those liquids share a unique ingredient" I seriously doubt they are going to say what it is, unless its something very common or something that could present allergy issues.

Youd be hard pressed to find a vendor in any industry that would. Thats why even in industries that require ingredients lists you still see "spices" and "flavorings" in the lists. They are protecting their proprietary formulas. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread