can u turn an ego into an ego/t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Turning Ego into Ego-T needs Ego tank atty and Ego tanks (I think there are two tank sizes for the larger tank atty. only the small tanks for the smaller one?). As long as the threaded depth of the SLB clone Ego is deep enough then you will not need a 510 extender. Joyetech sometimes designs their own accessories to tightly match the fit of their Ego only.

As for other attys - if you mean for dripping then Joye 306 LR is popular on Ego. I don't know what people like with carts (not 306 since its carts are small, but most people don't like carts anyway and use cartomizers instead)

Last edited:

BGabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Indiana
You ordered from an Indiana supplier? There are a few that are based in New York, could've received your stuff in a day probably. I know vaporsetc.com is new York based. And litecigusa.net is in PA. Not that it really matters where you get it. Just trying to find something close for u. I've looked at hoosierecigsupply and I wasn't impressed.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
You ordered from an Indiana supplier? There are a few that are based in New York, could've received your stuff in a day probably. I know vaporsetc.com is new York based. And litecigusa.net is in PA. Not that it really matters where you get it. Just trying to find something close for u. I've looked at hoosierecigsupply and I wasn't impressed.
well where were you when i was looking for nyc information?,lol..no but honestly the guy brent over @ hoosiercigssupply has been great,i must have asked him like 80-100 ?'s and he answered everyone of them,great buisness man...now if u have any more info of nyc base personal let me kno...and i mean nyc..not upstate n.y....it's not the same thing.lol

Hyena 37

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Syracuse Ny
I have been dealing with Vapors etc ..awesome juice and price.Ross will answer all your Questions as well and sends out deliveries daily. If I order before 1pm I usually get the next day.The service has been phenominal!!! No I don't have any associations with Vapors etc.. Just like to shout out when I have a great experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread