Can you clean a atomizer TOO much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

murrajes

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Austin
I just ordered a couple of LR 306 attys. So excited to try them. That being said, I typically only use an atomizer on a PV until it's time for a battery charge (about 1 day for a 1000 mah) and then it goes in the bowl for cleaning day. So, I clean them pretty much after only one day of use. Is that bad for it? I have to say that I do get frustrated with having to prime a clean atty every day......seems like just when it gets broken in and working like a dream, I'm tossing it in the laundry! How many days do you use one before changing?

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Since I swap flavors fairly often I don't get more than a day out of an atty before I clean it. Not a full-on cleaning, though, and I never dry burn them (just my preference, in my experience they last longer and perform better if I don't, though I seem to be a minority on that subject). I just blow out and flush them through with plain PG to rinse out any remaining juice and leave the atty already primed for storage. Using this method, I have no problems getting 30ml or better through each one before performance drops significantly and it requires a full-on cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread