The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can you say "bling bling"?

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by FRESH x913x, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rave

rave * Resident Wood Nymph * Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2009
    Raven's Haven, Indiana
    I bought a bunch of the flat back Swarvoski crystals. They still have the foil back and the largest size you can get is a size 34. They still work if you use a metallic mounting bezel, but they block the light. You would have to sand the foil backing off. The only ones I could find without the foil are the clear colorless ones. However, if you use the cheap-o no-name acrylic gems at Walmart the foil backing is thin enough that it still lets the light through, and you don't need a bezel. The size to go with is 9mm.

2. deemkooo

deemkooo Full Member

Nov 9, 2008
  3. M4jin

M4jin Full Member

Oct 9, 2009
    DFW, TX
    interesting, for the pv'er that has everything

4. Scubabatdan

Scubabatdan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2009
    Dothan, AL

You can also search E-Bay for "9mm zirconia round" and get multiple colored cubic zirconia stones for fairly cheap.
    Dan

5. ZiaDollface

ZiaDollface Full Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Southern California
    I'd like to get in on this, too! If anyone has more pics of how they've "blinged out" their e-cig, can you share them? Also, I'm using a black DSE901 that has a blue LED. Is there any way to change that LED to white so it looks better when it lights up the crystal on the end?

6. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    I know this post is a lil older but what an awesome idea!!! I am getting the L2 501 from strictlyejuice.com and would be very interested in hearing if any 501 users have done this and what they look like. Share with us please. :)

Gina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.