Can you share your Whole Tobacco Alkaloid success stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
That's some pretty good Virginia; that was the first WTA I tried, actually, and it's very good. But I have to say, even when I was using that, it was after I started using WTA that I first noticed the phenomenon called "gunking" -- particularly with rayon. I'd never seen it before, just using regular "Virginia" from MFS.

Andria

Thanks for the tip. I used to like Dekang Virginia from madvapes, but it changed, so I went back to unflavored, some menthol occasionally.
Using unflavored, I never have to clean my tank, but this one I've been using for MM needs it soon.
The Aroma is marked shipped so I'll do it then and try the Virginia in the tank and the DIY in my erolls.

BraveNewWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Pennsylvania
I just ordered the aroma DIY. I'm so many days out and the inability to focus is crippling. I'm not depressed since quitting but there's a cloud hanging over my head. I pulled out the vanilla wta infused I bought months back and I did feel better. I'll see if it improves my focus, I could clean up dinner and finish what I had to do tonight and I attribute that to the WTA. I bottomfeed so it's really easy for me to drip when I need it. I'm happy I tried it I'm pretty sure it made me feel better.

The DIY would be 10%? What if I don't need that much nicotine that is included at 24mg? All my current stash is 3 and 6 mg so 10% of WTA DIY 24mg would bring me to? Can anyone help me with that please? For 10ml of 3 or 6mg juice as a base.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I just ordered the aroma DIY. I'm so many days out and the inability to focus is crippling. I'm not depressed since quitting but there's a cloud hanging over my head. I pulled out the vanilla wta infused I bought months back and I did feel better. I'll see if it improves my focus, I could clean up dinner and finish what I had to do tonight and I attribute that to the WTA. I bottomfeed so it's really easy for me to drip when I need it. I'm happy I tried it I'm pretty sure it made me feel better.

The DIY would be 10%? What if I don't need that much nicotine that is included at 24mg? All my current stash is 3 and 6 mg so 10% of WTA DIY 24mg would bring me to? Can anyone help me with that please? For 10ml of 3 or 6mg juice as a base.

It would be 2.4mg, at 10% -- that's why I add other nicotine; I use 10mg, so 10% of 24mg wouldn't be nearly enough for me. I use this calculator, it makes it very easy to be sure I get a certain percentage of WTA, while also getting my target nic level.

I'm down to 6% WTA, so now, in my 10mg, only 1.44mg is from the WTA, the rest is plain nic.

Andria

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana

If using your 3mg base
9ml*3mg=27mg + 1ml24wta(10%) = 51mg / 10ml =5.1 mg/ml

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA

If you add 1ml of WTA to 10ml of 3mg juice you end up with 4.9mg. Here's how to figure it.

3(mg) x 10(ml) = 30
24(mg) x 1(ml) = 24

54(total mg)/11ml(total volume)= 4.909mg/L

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
We are the only one's here!?!!

I think the WTA thing is a bunch of gobbeldy .....

Come one. We're quitting smoking, not trying to pass Chemistry.

Vape at 18 mg 50/50 and forget all this other nonsense.

All that math just makes my eyes cross, which is why I use the DIY calculator. I started using WTA as 10% of my total vape, and since January, I've reduced it by 1 percentage point each month. All I really need to know is that I'll be done with WTA as a regular part of all my vapes by the end of September. But I'll definitely keep a stash, for just in case, because i don't want to ever smoke again, and WTA can prevent me from needing to.

But I just stay at my regular 10mg level, and 84% PG; 1.4-1.6 ohms, in 3 kayfuns, a magma, and a veritas. Any other settings are very definitely NOT optimal.

Andria

Reactions: tattooer601
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread