Can you share your Whole Tobacco Alkaloid success stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I posted this in another thread, but after I did, I realized that in the new member's forum, most may not even know what WTA is, nevermind the answer to my question. So I thought I would re-post it here, for those who are familiar with WTA, who might be able to answer my question.
-----------
Here's something I've been wondering, and thought Id ask for opinions here -- after the first of the year, I'm going to start very slowly reducing the percentage of WTA in my ejuice -- right now, 25mg WTA is 10% of my mix; I thought I would start by just reducing it to 9%, and keep reducing it 1% at a time, each time I mix up a new batch of juice -- which I do about once a month or so. Would it be of any benefit for me to slightly increase my nic level, like maybe .5mg, as I reduce the WTA? I'm not sure if it would help or not.

Andria

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Here's something I've been wondering, and thought Id ask for opinions here -- after the first of the year, I'm going to start very slowly reducing the percentage of WTA in my ejuice -- right now, 25mg WTA is 10% of my mix; I thought I would start by just reducing it to 9%, and keep reducing it 1% at a time, each time I mix up a new batch of juice -- which I do about once a month or so. Would it be of any benefit for me to slightly increase my nic level, like maybe .5mg, as I reduce the WTA? I'm not sure if it would help or not.

Andria

I wish I could help you out with an answer, but as I'm still trying to figure all of this out myself, I couldn't begin to tell you. In a few minutes, I'm getting ready to order some more WTA and a higher nicotine juice to see if that will help me out. Talking about decreasing anything is WAY out of my realm of experience right now as I'm still struggling like hell.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I understand that completely; that sort of struggle is what I'm trying to avoid, because I remember how bad those cravings were. I';m just hoping that a slow reduction will be easier for me than a point-blank cut-off. I'd just go with it indefinitely, personally, but I'm a bit concerned about the continuing availability of WTA, with the FDA trying to stick their busybody noses in. If they want to make money from it, well I can go with that, to a reasonable point, but if they start thinking in terms of "ban" -- or if smaller businesses like the WTA folks go out of biz because of that stupid deeming thing -- I don't want to still be needing that WTA so much. Best if I try to very slowly wean off it. My first time around, back in the spring, I did alright without it, barring a few weeks' struggle with depression, but zero cravings. Hopefully all that craving business had more to do with the appendectomy and related issues, than the cigarette addiction itself; that was 6 months ago, so it should all be healed now, and it certainly seems to be.

And as my gift, and WTA's gift, and the gift of all y'all, to me, I'm just about to hit 5 months smoke-free! :rickroll: My personal best!!!

Thank you very much, and Merry hoho!!

Andria

R. Scott Kennan

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Hartford, CT, United States
I summon the dark forces to call forth this thread from the realm of the dead...

I'm finally running low on WTA again, and I ordered some 24 mg unflavored from Wholecig. It took a few days for Wholecig to actually ship it (unlike Aroma who shipped within a couple of hours after a late afternoon order that needed to be corrected at the last minute), so the lesson is to order from them well in advance.

Regardless, it has arrived at the office that my packages always go to before they come to my local branch (20 minutes away). It's estimated deliver date is Monday, and I'm pretty sure that normal packages don't get delivered on Sunday, so I should get it then. I have a significant amount of juice with no WTA, so I'll mix up a batch with Whoelcig's stuff, and report my opinions then.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I summon the dark forces to call forth this thread from the realm of the dead...

I'm finally running low on WTA again, and I ordered some 24 mg unflavored from Wholecig. It took a few days for Wholecig to actually ship it (unlike Aroma who shipped within a couple of hours after a late afternoon order that needed to be corrected at the last minute), so the lesson is to order from them well in advance.

Regardless, it has arrived at the office that my packages always go to before they come to my local branch (20 minutes away). It's estimated deliver date is Monday, and I'm pretty sure that normal packages don't get delivered on Sunday, so I should get it then. I have a significant amount of juice with no WTA, so I'll mix up a batch with Whoelcig's stuff, and report my opinions then.

Their WTA is my favorite; the only problem with them at all is how long they take to ship. They must wait till they have a batch, maybe they save money on shipping by doing it that way. Though they're in Wisconsin, all the shipping I've seen from them originates in Gulfport, MS.

Andria

ETA: I'm down to 7% WTA now; just mixed up my March supplies the other day, and have been vaping on the 7% since Thursday night. When I dropped down to 8% in February, there was a day around the end of the first week where I felt like I just couldn't vape enough, but no other problems have arisen; once I realized that a week was probably long enough for my brain to take note of the fact of the lowered dosage, I just went on and vaped like a maniac, and it passed.

Last edited:

R. Scott Kennan

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
I noticed the Gulfport thing. Strange.

I actually had to up my dose of WTA. I'm back up to 24 mg nic, and was feeling really unsatisfied with vaping at 10% WTA. I had some dregs left in my Aroma bottle, and a bit of Mother's Milk, and had mixed them. When I finished my last bottle of my all day vape, I made a new mix with the last of my mixed WTA. I actually mixed it in the Aroma bottle. It amounted to around 15% WTA, I estimate based on the liquid in the bottle and whatever was coating the sides. I was vaping very comfortably last night as I pulled an all-nighter and got a lot of work done.

The bottle I ordered from Wholecig is 30 ml, so I have some room to up my WTA dose if necessary. I'll try it at 10%, and see if I need more throughout the day.

I'm not worried about raising my doses and staying at 24 mg of nic, I just want to be satisfied, and off cigarettes. I'll probably never quit vaping, or even reduce my levels very much. I do find that I can vape a lower mg of nic if I up the WTA, though, it's just not awesome.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I noticed the Gulfport thing. Strange.

I actually had to up my dose of WTA. I'm back up to 24 mg nic, and was feeling really unsatisfied with vaping at 10% WTA. I had some dregs left in my Aroma bottle, and a bit of Mother's Milk, and had mixed them. When I finished my last bottle of my all day vape, I made a new mix with the last of my mixed WTA. I actually mixed it in the Aroma bottle. It amounted to around 15% WTA, I estimate based on the liquid in the bottle and whatever was coating the sides. I was vaping very comfortably last night as I pulled an all-nighter and got a lot of work done.

The bottle I ordered from Wholecig is 30 ml, so I have some room to up my WTA dose if necessary. I'll try it at 10%, and see if I need more throughout the day.

I'm not worried about raising my doses and staying at 24 mg of nic, I just want to be satisfied, and off cigarettes. I'll probably never quit vaping, or even reduce my levels very much. I do find that I can vape a lower mg of nic if I up the WTA, though, it's just not awesome.

I'm mainly just worried about what may happen to WTA, if everything goes to hell because of the FDA. I'd rather take it down really slowly, see if I can get back to just nicotine, than find all of a sudden that it's no longer available, and still need it badly.

I'm pretty sure I'll never stop vaping either, because that way lies smoking. Once I can get off the WTA and be happy with that for a while, I might try to decrease my nic level during the winter, maybe next winter, maybe the one after that, because I suffer terribly with cold hands and feet in the winter. I've hated that for years, but I had hoped that maybe it was the CO in cigarette smoke that caused it, but it doesn't seem to be. Last winter when I first started vaping, I vaped 6mg all thru Feb and several weeks into March, and it did seem as if my hands and feet weren't so cold; now I vape 10mg and it's been bothering me all winter. If things go as planned, I should be done with WTA by the end of September, so maybe by December I can bring the nic down a little, and see if that helps any.

So I'm just dropping one percentage point each month. If at any point I have any of those godawful bone-deep cravings, I'll go back up .5%, and stay at that for a month before I try dropping again. Hopefully I won't have any of that, since it's been quite some time since I had all the intestinal issues I suffered after the appendectomy.

Andria

R. Scott Kennan

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
The WTA from Wholecig arrived today, but I couldn't get it until late afternoon. I cleaned out my Nautilus tank and changed the coil, even though the flavor is the same, and my old coil was only a couple of days old. I saved it, of course.

It's a very clean WTA. In the bottle it has a mild woody scent to it. I don't notice this in the actual vape with my tobacco/menthol blend. There's something there, but it's very clean.

In terms of how it makes me feel, at 10% it was nice, but not quite there. At 15% it's awesome- Just as satisfying as a cigarette ever was, if not more so.

I'd say that Wholecig ranks nearly as high as Aroma in terms of (lack of) flavor. I actually liked Mother's Milk, but it's got a slight tobacco taste to it that others might not want.

It's pretty good, and as long as I keep vaping tobaccos and other rich blends, I'll probably order from Wholecig over the others. I desperately want the 240 ml bottle and my other DIY supplies. I'll be very happy when I get it.

I had thought about just mixing my premixed Aroma/Mother's Milk infused juice with the Wholecig blend I made, but I'm liking the crispness of the vape, and want to keep it going. I'll vape through my Wholecig WTA, and then finish the other stuff.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Yeah, with the mothersmilk, I use it exclusively in my Smoky Cappucino; it goes well with the TA and coffee tobacco and hazelnut. For my sweet vapes, I use wholecig/mothersmilk at about 4:1 wholecig -- there's a little mothersmilk in the sweet vapes, but not enough to mess with the taste. Mainly I do that just to economize, because the MMWTA is a little cheaper.

When I was using a higher percentage of WTA in my mixes, the mothersmilk was helpful because of it being 50/50 PG/VG, but now that I'm down to 7% WTA, it's not enough to mess up my high-PG ratio even if I used wholecig exclusively.

Andria

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Hi, I haven't checked this thread in awhile.
I was thinking about ordering some more, maybe the Aroma VS DIY.
What are your opinions on it? I don't remember if that is what I got last time. I think maybe I just got the infused.
The MM I got seems to clog my eroll coils so I've been using it in a tank, and there is quite a bit of sediment.
When I ordered before, one of the liquids was really thick. Does anyone know what that would have been? I ordered from all 3 vendors and don't remember. I don't want to do that again.
Any good coupon codes?

The Aroma VS DIY is very thick (and clear). Something to infuse your own liquids with. Most people use about 10%. I just get the Aroma flavors with WTA. But I have a good stash of VS for the apocalypse. [emoji4] ECF For 5% off.

I just replaced the cat litter with 44 packages of pop rocks.....now we wait.....

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I get the wholecig; it's very thick too, probably because it's 100% VG. I don't mind the mmwta in vapes that have any kind of tobacco flavor, but in anything else, I vastly prefer the clear unflavored. Can't afford the aroma, so I get the wholecig.

I'm down to 6% now, and suffering no difficulties at all, each month as I drop 1 point. :thumbs:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Do you get more of an instant nicotine light headedness hit with WTA?

No. For me, the benefit of WTA is in the total lack of any symptoms -- such as cravings, depression, unfocused anxiety, inability to focus, IBS symptoms, etc. Neither nicotine nor WTA is a "get high" kind of thing. For those trying to break long-standing cigarette addiction, they're more of a "get normal" kind of thing. :)

Andria

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Do you get more of an instant nicotine light headedness hit with WTA?
I definitely get a tiny bit light-headed after the first few vapes when using WTA liquid.
It is a little similar to (but not nearly as strong as) when I used to have my first cigarette of the day.

But then I think most of that light-headedness from smoking actually came from carbon monoxide.
So I wouldn't really expect to duplicate that with WTA or nicotine.

There is definitely a different "feeling" I get from vaping with WTA.
But I use it very rarely, so it may not be something that would continue if I used it more often.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
i ordered the Aroma DIY, and some Virginia infused WTA.
I still have plenty of MM unflavored, but I need cleaner liquid if I want to put it in my Erolls.
Fingers crossed.

That's some pretty good Virginia; that was the first WTA I tried, actually, and it's very good. But I have to say, even when I was using that, it was after I started using WTA that I first noticed the phenomenon called "gunking" -- particularly with rayon. I'd never seen it before, just using regular "Virginia" from MFS.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread