CANA mod wait list.... (newer, nicer hana mod clone thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Also posted this in the other thread but incase anyone doesn't see that and has the 30 watt/resistance concern
3ajyna3a.jpg

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
Glad you came over. Ya I haven't been part of a thread like that either really. I did see your screen shot post. Awesome news.

I'm glad I ordered from elev8, I really only did because I love in new York state and they are in brooklyn ny. I figured I'd get mine in the mail faster when they ship. Plus I'm in on the first round.

Sent from my GT-N5110

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
I'm on the 3rd but I'm in PA, most stuff takes two days first class so I'll still get it fairly quick I think.
I'm excited for it! I have a few other mods but nothing with regulated wattage better than my mvp 2 and that's kind of lackluster considering you need a 2ohm coil to get the precise readings. Finally a 30watt clone I can access and afford!

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Cool. Yea you and me both. Affordable! That's the whole thing. I'm excited too... I've got 2 brand new vtc5s waiting for their new Home!

Sent from my GT-N5110

Have you tried them at all? I'm curious if the capacity is all that better than the vct4s... I know on paper it is but in reality am I going to notice...

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
What's the importance of sub-ohm on a regulated mod? Been trying to wrap my head around this, but I can't think of a single reason it should matter. To me, sub-ohm only makes sense for getting higher current out of a fixed/unchangeable voltage battery; as in mech mod.

... just trying to understand this. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Minnaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Australia
Nope. I've got regular 18650 + 18350 I use in my current vv/vw mods. I dont have a mech.... Yet!

Sent from my GT-N5110

sorry i know its a little off toppic but... im not famillar with 18350s, i have a hybrid mod on the way that takes only 18350s can i ask what are some decent ones to buy?
the only decent ones i can find are "rated" at like 12 or 1300mah but tested are only like 700 and just because of that i dont trust them

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
sorry i know its a little off toppic but... im not famillar with 18350s, i have a hybrid mod on the way that takes only 18350s can i ask what are some decent ones to buy?
the only decent ones i can find are "rated" at like 12 or 1300mah but tested are only like 700 and just because of that i dont trust them

Not a whole lot of options. The red Efest 18350s are somewhat lacking. Voltage drop is bad and you won't use anything close to the rated 800 mah before voltage is below usable. The only two viable options I know of is the AW IMR 18350 and the purple Efests.

Minnaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Australia
Not a whole lot of options. The red Efest 18350s are somewhat lacking. Voltage drop is bad and you won't use anything close to the rated 800 mah before voltage is below usable. The only two viable options I know of is the AW IMR 18350 and the purple Efests.

ok ill take a look at them, only ones i found that looked ok were some ultrafire brand ones and i was put off because fire and battery shouldnt be in the same sentence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread