Cannabis Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguyhere

Feb 2, 2018
Mexico
Dear ECF community,......
(your entry thread intentionally cut) Hello Misty, hello group I have been out too long from ECF, just came back to say hi and check that everything is fine. To my surprise I found this forum on a subject for which I was admonished some months ago. It is indeed a good idea to include it now. Cheers .. b.t.w. me still on vaping very moderate no more nic, yet adict to tobacco with sweets mixes.

theguyhere

Feb 2, 2018
Mexico
The legal dispensaries don't use oil products, although some people may mistakenly call it that. If they did use oil, then there would be the same health crisis that we have been seeing on the news lately from bootleg products made by amateurs. Cannibus liquid for vaping from legal dispensaries has been in use in Colorado for several years and no reported issues. Just be sure to buy from a legal dispensary and not off the street.
I've seen myself what happens when vaping some artisanal extract stuff of supposedly THC. Not pretty. Man... I want to visit Colorado ;-)

CBDVapeFan

Unresolved Status
Apr 21, 2020
cbdoily.ie
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
This thread is the perfect example which could be used in any dictionary as the true definition of "Hindsight".

It's like an Economists meeting in here. Except they're talking about past economic events instead of future projections. :lol:

Why couldn't anyone have seen all this coming ?. Because all this information is pretty useless, after the fact !....wouldn't you agree ?.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Wow... haven't been following this thread so don't have a clue (but it's kinda ironic) it's legal here in CA but can't afford it (my son get's really good vape carts and I can only do like two tokes... such a lightweight now... used to get Thai-stick/hash back in the day.) Anyway, my mother and I bring food to the homeless... just as we were leaving, the guy hands me a bag of bud "shake"... thanks dude (been smoking that for a couple weeks) Actually going to smoke some right now (live with my 82 year old mother... long story, I have to hide like a 16 year old... I'm feakin 60) Lived on my own since 1978... long story don't want to explain. Sneaking out to toke as we speak. Anyway... carry on (don't even know that the topic was LOL) Peace out, vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread