Status
Not open for further replies.

claudebo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Maine
Hi

Been living on vaps for 4 months now, and its working for me.

My better half does not like any of the flavors I tried,

says they are "too strong". I tend to believe her since she breaks out

coughing right after she says that.

She does like the 510 cigs that come with the carto. I can't taste

anything at all with them. I don't think they really do much for her either

since she still smokes analogs (Carlton 100's) all day.

I did order her a couple evod cartos and and ego batteries. Would like to get out of the

510's if that's possible.

Anyhow is there a very mild flavor e-liquid (probably tobacco), many even no flavor that she could use
to get her nic. :unsure:

Thank kindly in advance for sharing your expertise

Claude

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I use the eroll with Dekang USA red blend and its very light and smooth. Most people say Dekang tobacco have a lighter flavor. However, some, like Kamel, seem rather strong to me. I add menthol myself to the USA Red if I'm in the mood for it. I've heard that Parliament is even lighter. Carlton's are pretty light so I wouldn't go above 12mg nic and you might want to get some plain VG to add and bring the nic down for her instead of buying the 6mg and it being a waste. You can buy VG at any Walmart pharmacy dept cheaper than at a vendor online.

Edit: Oh, I buy my Dekang from Litecigusa because they don't repackage and have a very good price. I get my eroll supplies there too. Thinking about it, USA Red may have a little more flavor than she would like. Just read the user reviews and you'll see which is the lightest flavor.

Last edited:

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
My wife is the same way. She only likes PinkSpot USA Blend the only other juice she'll vape is Hangsen's USA Mix. Both are very mild tobaccos. I'm steering her towards the Hangsen because the flavoring is available for DIYing which is much cheaper. You might be better off to try it first because of that.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
There's a couple points to bear in mind per jfrich's post. Try getting her a higher (or 100% VG) flavor. Also how much did she used to smoke? 24 mg is generally good for daytime for a PAD smoker with a lower mg for night time so the nicotine stimulant doesn't keep you awake and restless. Heathers Heavenly Vapes' Shadow might be one for her to try in 12 mg perhaps - and it's the Purity Line, so is ALL VG, (flavoring too).

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
Try Malty or Malty Toffee from Backwoods Brew. Really, try that.

I second this. She might be coughing because of the PG.

Maybe grab some pure unflavored VG and let her try that, and see if she coughs. She might like it unflavored, and then you can figure out nic levels and flavoring from there. However Malty Toffee is 80 VG/20PG and is a very mild flavor that's still very pleasing.

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I've never seen anyone not cough when first trying an ecig. They are a completely different feel for the lungs compared to cigarettes. My husband who smokes about a pack a day coughs. I've seen long term smokers cough like crazy when first trying ejuices. The trick isn't so much getting 100% VG. It's taking small puffs, small inhales. I coughed for the first 24 hours after switching over. After that, it was fine. It's been a month now and I take huge, long drags, get a mouthful then inhale. Make sure your wife isn't lung inhaling directly off of the device. That she takes a mouth drag, lets go, then inhales. I hope this helps!

Remember... baby steps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread