Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I used a brand new clearomizer to try a new juice I got that smelled great. Turns out it didn't taste great, but now I can't get rid of the smell! It's a fruity watermelon smell. I've done two vodka overnight soaks, two denture cleaner soaks, is this thing ruined for good?

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
:lol:

Forgot to add that I did a dry burn between each cleaning. I swear it must've eaten into the plastic, I guess its toast now. It was unicorn poop from the vapor chef if that makes any difference. I hate to add any other flavor because it's so strong of a smell I'm afraid it will just combine with the new flavor

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
Voice of experience, what ever you do don't use dish suds. You will never get it out and Dawn dish soap with caramel don't make for a good vape.

Baking soda might work, I use it to deodorize my pets pens, It works great. but if it get up to that point. I would think that a wick would be pretty much done for.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I've used 91% alcohol, hot water rinses trying to kill flavors before (2 days in a row). Gave up, tried it, and the new juice replaced the other flavor. I've used the minty denture tabs and had no issue with minty flavor left behind. I found that odd, myself.

Gonna make a mental note of the cola, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread