can't order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I have tried my debit card that I always use and also a mastercard credit card.
Isaac, I am trying to order 2- 30ml 10MG RY4 Gold PG, 1- 30ml 18MG ry4 Gold PG, and 4- 510 mega fusion LR T punch cartomizers

I removed the items just in case, but I think I discovered the reason. Check your email ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
what is strange is that this is not my first time to order and this is the same card that I have used for at least a dozen orders with Isaac. no information has changed and it is entered correctly. there must be a problem with the website because I can use this same card to order anywhere else.
Glad you got it figured out.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Do you mind sharing with me, (without going into confidentiality) debit cards have been the bane of my existence lately :(, especially the ones issued from the States :(:(

Absolutely Switcher,
The address has to be complete. Some people tend to use abbreviations. like CR instead of County Line.
This will be declined depending on your AVS (address verification service). From what I learned, as long as the billing address matches the credit/debit card at the time of obtaining. All should be well. As for criminal disputes that falls into our hands with verifying the shipping address. We also have these settings also in AVS though

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Absolutely Switcher,
The address has to be complete. Some people tend to use abbreviations. like CR instead of County Line.
This will be declined depending on your AVS (address verification service). From what I learned, as long as the billing address matches the credit/debit card at the time of obtaining. All should be well. As for criminal disputes that falls into our hands with verifying the shipping address. We also have these settings also in AVS though

Thanks a bunch good buddy. People have a tendency to get testy when I/we blame their card. I like that whatever system we are using is tighter than a nuns you know what :) It is so tight that some transactions sent from a phone are not accepted. <--- that one is quickly resolved but debit cards is very very touchy :(

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanks a bunch good buddy. People have a tendency to get testy when I/we blame their card. I like that whatever system we are using is tighter than a nuns you know what :) It is so tight that some transactions sent from a phone are not accepted. <--- that one is quickly resolved but debit cards is very very touchy :(

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

I hear you! Gift cards has been horrible also. I had a customer find someone yesterday and trade them for cash! It's a scary world out there

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I got a bottle of reworked RY4 in my package and I gotta say it's the best RY4 I've ever tried. Not being a big fan of RY4 I was surprised. The other RY4 both light and dark I could vape ever now and then in small doses but I haven't put this down since I started vaping it earlier today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread