• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Credit card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

marclap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Montreal, Qc, Canada
Hi everyone!
I have a question for you, i'm wondering if you ever had this problem.
I ordered a couple bottles from a known supplier tonight. When I pressed the "Process Order" button, it said that my card was declined.
The problem is that my card has been fully charged (doesn't say on hold or anything, it shows up as a transaction that succesfuly went through).
The supplier says that my credit card was declined by the bank, which is impossible (since I had enough place on my card for my order and that my card has been charged). :evil:

Have you ever got this problem? :nah:

Thanks!

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
only happened if I was using a PREPAID....and it was because there was some silly misspelling of my contact info. PREPAIDS have to be verbatim as to the info you give.

The other thing is that if the company you usually use has upgraded their gateway software, it can create havoc with processing.

Just contact them and let them know.

marclap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Montreal, Qc, Canada
I just called my bank.
I have to options:
1-Vaporbomb have to call them to get an authorization number OR to cancel the charges
2-Or I'll have to wait 10 business days before the charges get automatically removed.

Leaves me pretty "mad". I'm a fresh out of college student with not a lot of money, and I defenitely don't want to have to wait 10 business days, re-order (hoping that everything will work next time) and then wait a long time to get my juices from the states.

I wrote back to vaporbomb, hoping that they'll want to help me out with this.

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
So... why did the bank say it didn't go through? and what happened?

It kind of sounds like the transaction shows as going though when you look at it.
It sounds like there is a transaction on file somehow (what "status" does the bank have that in?).
It sounds like Vaporbomb got back that the transaction was declined.

So if it was declined why would Vaporbomb have to do anything before running it again?

I'm confused :confused:

I have had a sort of similar situation where my transaction was declined but when I looked (minutes later) it showed as having gone through. It was an automatic fraud block. I was traveling (do so infrequently), forgot to notify the card bank that I was traveling, had used the card hours before and thousands of miles away. Phone call fixed it immediately.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I currently have an order in from Vapor Bomb, there is another member hawtangle I believe that has also ordered from Vapor Bomb recently.

We are working to figure out the problem, here is what happens on our end. We never see your credit card info, we can only see the last 4 digits of the card number, the only time we cancel an order is if it is rejected by the credit card company. We our fortunate in that fact that we work through the most secure and reputable company (authorize.net). It appers that pre-paid cards our the problem. Will update as the info comes in.

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
I have put 2 VaporBomb orders in and about to order more almost finished my second bottle of CafeMocha. I have used my prepaid card every time had no problems. This is a common credit card issue ran into it last week ordering cards online took a few emails but my cards are on the way now. I would rather my credit card company be safe so double checks don't stress me out. Harry is all about customer service so if hes on it I am sure your juice will be on the way soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread