• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Credit card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Thanks for replying!
It's a strange problem since I'm not using a pre-paid card.
I just hope that everything will work soon. I really want to try your juices!

Send me a few flavors you want to try and I'll send you some samples on us until you can get this straightened out, bevond that the issue seemed to be with the credit card, we will continue to try and resolve this.PM your info and what you would like to try, We had canceled your order due to the fact that that is our only option, the system does not give us an option to do anything other once it has been declined by the credit card company. We will do everything we can to help you.

marclap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Montreal, Qc, Canada
Send me a few flavors you want to try and I'll send you some samples on us until you can get this straightened out, bevond that the issue seemed to be with the credit card, we will continue to try and resolve this.PM your info and what you would like to try, We had canceled your order due to the fact that that is our only option, the system does not give us an option to do anything other once it has been declined by the credit card company. We will do everything we can to help you.

Wow, amazing. Thank you!
THAT is what I call an amazing customer service! :D

Last edited:

Lord_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Winnipeg
Dare I say that it is my belief that at this point we are the #1 supplier to Canada, A good %age of the orders we ship now our to Canada.

This is my first time ordering from vaporbomb and I haven't received my order yet so I cant speak to the juice yet. However I was pretty impressed with their setup. You can order 5, 15, 30ml size in a variety of strength's and you can select your %PG/%VG mix. They appear to carry the flavor art flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread