• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cape Coral, FL - DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
Say what you will, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Scott aka Vapin' in the Cape. In Jan 2011 I found him in a little bitty one room office, this was before he had his 1st shop on 47th terrace and he spent 1-2 hr. teaching and letting me sample things. He was instrumental in getting me & my daughter off the stinkies for good. Yeah, he sold that crappy Dekang but guess what.....week two I started to DIY and have not bought a premade juice since. That is a HUGE savings right there. Sure was easy to get to 0mg by DIYing again, I thank you Scott..........All that being said, I was impressed with The Vape Store as were most of you.

mindmajick

May 26, 2013
florida
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Qball

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
Florida
Hey everyone, nice to see locals on the forum. Steve and everybody from The Vape Store are great. They helped me through all of my troubles when I first started vaping. I notice lately (depending on who you see) there customer service lacking but overall way better than any other vape store in the area. I am with most of you the vapin in the cape just has horrible service and there juice I am sorry to say is not to my liking. I order a lot of juice online mainly just to try new things and that the juices at our local shops are just not what I am looking for. Plus u can pay less ordering online. I myself am getting into rebuildables more and more. would love to get into DIY juice just a little nervous. Where is a good place to start?

Qball

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
Florida
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Buy/sell/trade outside of Classifieds is prohibited

porkchopsisgood

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Cape Coral, FL USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Zezak

Apr 3, 2013
Florida
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Buy/sell/trade outside of Classifieds is prohibited

ctconline

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Discussing business outside authorized areas

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey everyone, nice to see locals on the forum. Steve and everybody from The Vape Store are great. They helped me through all of my troubles when I first started vaping. I notice lately (depending on who you see) there customer service lacking but overall way better than any other vape store in the area. I am with most of you the vapin in the cape just has horrible service and there juice I am sorry to say is not to my liking. I order a lot of juice online mainly just to try new things and that the juices at our local shops are just not what I am looking for. Plus u can pay less ordering online. I myself am getting into rebuildables more and more. would love to get into DIY juice just a little nervous. Where is a good place to start?
I'm sorta surprised to hear a local vaper say anything negative about The Vape Store line of e-liquid. I have yet to try anything that is not better than average when compared to the so called 'premium' online juice vendors. Standard flavors & their customs alike are superior in my taste. :D

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I WILL NOT EVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME IN NAPLES VAPOR ! PERIOD !:ohmy:
Now Vape king in bonita is a great store up the road
Save on vapor...pineridge in naples nice people... just started up
Premier vaping... pineridge also almost next to each other.. just started also
Royal vapor downtown naples the staff was nice enough... been around the longest in Naples

Yeah, I get you on Naples Vapor, not a friendly store at all, and others have echoed to me they also get the feeling in that store that maybe they shouldn't be there. They have a new store manager, who I've met, and really didn't care for. Real intense and driven about making sales. That puts me off. I'm pretty sure it's not a fun place to work at all. The staff seems to be massively indifferent to customers, as though they are not paid to help you, but paid to sit and vape. In general the store has a pretty unfriendly vibe to it.

As for Vape King I no longer do business there because one of their employees was nasty to me and seemed to hate me from the very start. He pulled some nasty tricks on me there, and I went to management about it, but they wouldn't do anything, so I stopped doing business with them. I don't know what that guy's problem with me is, but I've heard he's got problems with lots of others too. I would NOT keep him on.

Save On Vapor is a good store, and Gator there is a really great guy, very knowledgeable and helpful. Royal Vapors is good too, though they have been through some trying times of late.

I stopped at Premiere and found it disappointing. They didn't seem to know their stuff at all, and were all just sitting around watching TV and eating. The display cases were nearly empty, and I was told that people had just rushed in and bought up everything. Okaaaayyyy.....

Vapor Life on 41 just started up, and seem to be doing well, stocking more stuff as fast as they can. The head guy seems to know his stuff, but again, an intense and driven individual, which I suppose is quite common in an increasingly competitive business. I'm just not comfortable with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread