Capella Cake Batter and Sweet Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any issues with these flavors? I recently got both of them, and neither are quite what I expected them to be, at all. I've tried lowering the percentages down to even 3%, and both of them just seem to be completely unvapable IMO.

The Sweet Cream smells like movie theater popcorn butter, and nothing else. When vaped, it almost taste like a burnt chemically butter cream.

The Cake Batter smells like artificial Vanilla acetone. This ones not quite as bad as it smells, but it still doesn't taste good.

Scy123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
Canada
Has anyone had any issues with these flavors? I recently got both of them, and neither are quite what I expected them to be, at all. I've tried lowering the percentages down to even 3%, and both of them just seem to be completely unvapable IMO.

The Sweet Cream smells like movie theater popcorn butter, and nothing else. When vaped, it almost taste like a burnt chemically butter cream.

The Cake Batter smells like artificial Vanilla acetone. This ones not quite as bad as it smells, but it still doesn't taste good.

IMO Capella is not good for vaping. I bought 16 different Capella flavors and only 2 tasted decent and not even something I would like to vape. The rest like you said tasted like chemicals.

I'm guessing they are more for cooking then vaping. Dunno never tried eating them I just tossed them in the garbage. I try to only buy flavors marketed to vapers now and have had way more luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread