Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
They have had the 5ml mini bottles for a long time . I have a few of them .Are they bringing them back again ?

Only thing is your gonna end up paying more because you will go through it fast .

Its a good way to decide if you like a flavor or not though--I think its a good idea for sampling.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
they are expecting a release date of Feb for the 5ml bottles

i like the idea of 5ml bottles..i have had my 13ml bottle of Chocolate Coconut Almond for awhile now...if i would have had an option of buying a smaller bottle at the time i would have..i dont like to commit on a bigger bottle until i know its a flavor that i will use all the time and that is not one of the flavors i would

this way i get to try a few samples for the price of one bottle..if i dont like the bottle then i trade it away and someone else gets to try it.. win win situation for everyone who trades with me..lol

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
Bams, have you tried adding some Double Chocolate to your Chocolate Coconut Almond? I added some chocolate and some vanilla custard and like it much more.

almost exactly what i did...add some Double chocolate,sweet almond and a touch of vanilla nut..it worked out great..i am now out of Double chocolate and have vaped it all but this last carto i am working on right now..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread