The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Capella's New Bottle Size = 5ml

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by bamsbbq, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bamsbbq

bamsbbq Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    For those not wanting to buy the full 13ml bottles, there will be a 5ml bottle that they are going to call the mini

2. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
  3. Str8V8ping

Str8V8ping Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    They have had the 5ml mini bottles for a long time . I have a few of them .Are they bringing them back again ?

Only thing is your gonna end up paying more because you will go through it fast .

4. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
    Its a good way to decide if you like a flavor or not though--I think its a good idea for sampling.

5. willowize

willowize Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Tennessee
    I love Capella's and there are several flavors that I'd like to try. If price is resonable or they have a sale on the 5ml bottles I'd love to try the ones I'm hesitant about.

6. Str8V8ping

Str8V8ping Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    I personally havent found one bad one yet . Even flavors that i dont like the real thing of i like from them .

Thats a cool avatar Willow . It really looks like a angel in the sky .

7. bamsbbq

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    they are expecting a release date of Feb for the 5ml bottles

i like the idea of 5ml bottles..i have had my 13ml bottle of Chocolate Coconut Almond for awhile now...if i would have had an option of buying a smaller bottle at the time i would have..i dont like to commit on a bigger bottle until i know its a flavor that i will use all the time and that is not one of the flavors i would

this way i get to try a few samples for the price of one bottle..if i dont like the bottle then i trade it away and someone else gets to try it.. win win situation for everyone who trades with me..lol

8. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
    Bams, have you tried adding some Double Chocolate to your Chocolate Coconut Almond? I added some chocolate and some vanilla custard and like it much more.

9. willowize

willowize Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Tennessee
    Thanks Str8

10. bamsbbq

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    almost exactly what i did...add some Double chocolate,sweet almond and a touch of vanilla nut..it worked out great..i am now out of Double chocolate and have vaped it all but this last carto i am working on right now..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.