Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
does everyone usually use ethyl maltol to sweeten your juices or is there another alternative

There's also the Sweetener from TPA or EZSweetz (sp?). Both are sucralose. It seems like people often use EM for tobaccos, sucralose for fruits... and bakery things could go either way. I don't use either one much - especially with Capella's. That's just my preference.

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama
There's also the Sweetener from TPA or EZSweetz (sp?)... both are sucralose. It seems like people often use EM for tobaccos, sucralose for fruits, and bakery things could go either way. I don't use either one much... especially with Capella's, but that's just my preference.

yeah I tried truvia in pg and all it just would not dissolve I did get some splenda to dissolve only thing about splenda is it has an aftertaste to me

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
I've been using EM for a while. It seems to give body and sweetness after it steeps with the juice for a while. EZ-Sweetz seems to settle to the bottom of a clear tank which means you have to keep it stirred up. That's just my experience.....YMMV.

Oh yeah I forgot about lemon juice. A couple of drops does wonders for some juices, mostly fruit flavors.

Last edited:

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I'm guessing that truvia is some kind of stevia powder... I've read that the powdered sweeteners aren't good because they have some anti-caking agent or something like that added to them.
I've used the TPA sweetener in the past, and never noticed it settling. I used really small amounts though, so if it did settle it might not be really obvious.

yeah I tried truvia in pg and all it just would not dissolve I did get some splenda to dissolve only thing about splenda is it has an aftertaste to me

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
I knew I shouldn't of read this thread ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334980216.798279.jpg

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
It might be just me...but the Vanilla Custard, Horchata and Cake Batter all taste and smell the same to me. Curious if I'm the only one...

Yup your taste buds are off. Cake batter & VC have two distinct flavors and I believe the hor has cinnamon in it.

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
bamsbbq:5889943 said:
It might be just me...but the Vanilla Custard, Horchata and Cake Batter all taste and smell the same to me. Curious if I'm the only one...

Yup your taste buds are off. Cake batter & VC have two distinct flavors and I believe the hor has cinnamon in it.

Bams needs a ZEN BAM!!

Figures! Oh, well. :)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I just received some Raspberry from Lorann and really like it a lot. Does anyone have an opinion as to which is better, Lorann or Capella?

I personally like Capellas better but lorans rasberry is pretty good too . Capellas ras has a like refreshing cooling and sweet taste

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Well only a few weeks since I did the Capellas coop. My Horchata is gone, not only did I like it but so does everybody else. Im goning to make an order on the 5 pack. Any suggestions on what goes good with the Cappuccino ?
I just ordered the horchata...how did you mix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread