Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I make something very similar to this. I use 1 drop TFA Caramel Cappuccino to every 10 mls and 1 drop of TPA Sweet Cream or FA Fresh Cream per 10 ml. I love the Caramel Cappuccino and it is good mixed with so many different flavors IMO I like to vape the condensed flavors that I am able to use very little of and still get great taste. It will indeed make cartos last so much longer. :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I make something very similar to this. I use 1 drop TFA Caramel Cappuccino to every 10 mls and 1 drop of TPA Sweet Cream or FA Fresh Cream per 10 ml. I love the Caramel Cappuccino and it is good mixed with so many different flavors IMO I like to vape the condensed flavors that I am able to use very little of and still get great taste. It will indeed make cartos last so much longer. :)

I've been fooling with a caramel capp. recipe. I just tried a sample batch of this. Very good. Thanks.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Sounds delicious, but obviously out of the many, many flavors I have, I don't have Caramel Cappaccino. Would it work with TPA's Coffee, Caramel and Sweet Cream?

Hmmm I am not sure that would be the same. The Caramel Cappuccino has a very distinct taste that is not similar to the coffee IMO But if you do get the Caramel Cappuccino you only need a small bottle because it takes so little to mix.

Edit- You could always give it a try because that might actually taste good too.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
The first time I used TPA Caramel Cappuccino I mixed it at 20% :ohmy: I cannot describe how bad it was. 1 drop per 10ml is the gospel. I'll have to try it with the sweet cream I just got.

LOL! I know that had to be bad. The first that I mixed at 5% tasted like burnt rubber :) Anything over 1% is pretty bad IMO.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hmmm I am not sure that would be the same. The Caramel Cappuccino has a very distinct taste that is not similar to the coffee IMO But if you do get the Caramel Cappuccino you only need a small bottle because it takes so little to mix.

Edit- You could always give it a try because that might actually taste good too.
Thanks, I'll try it. But I'm definitely putting Caramel Cappuccino on my next to order list. Sound so inviting without anything else!

Harrygrowth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
The sweet cream seems to mellow out the CC.

6ml 70/30 18mg

1 drop TPA Carmel Cappuccino
2 drops Capellas Cappuccino
5 drops TPA Sweet Cream

Tastes pretty good now. We'll see in the morning.

The 2 Cappuccino flavors combined is 2.5%.

I started out with 4 drops SC and added a drop. Mellowed it abit.

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
I didn't like TPA's capp or caramel capp flavors.

I mix 1 part caramel to 2 parts capp from flavourart with a bit of sweetener. It's not great, but it's a good vape from time to time. I can't drink coffee anymore anyways, so I'm started to forget what it really tastes like. =\

I like it @ 15% flavor, 18mg, 50/50. So that's 10% cappuccino and 5% caramel, plus 1% sweetener.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Something else I'd like to try but I don't have the flavors to make it. Lol

I ordered the caramel capp, already had the bavarian cream, but went ahead and ordered the sweet cream as well. Mixed it up at 3ml, and with a minute drop of caramel capp it was too strong. Didn't want to sacrifice the full 10ml, but looks like I'll have to because it was really really un-tasty the way I made it! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread