Caramel Cappucino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
The first time I used TPA Caramel Cappuccino I mixed it at 20% :ohmy: I cannot describe how bad it was. 1 drop per 10ml is the gospel. I'll have to try it with the sweet cream I just got.

HeHe - I did the exact same thing. (Of course, if I'd been at the TPA website, I would have seen that they recommend 1 drop/10 ml but the vendor's website I was on suggested starting everything at 20% and moving up/down from there.) You're right - 'bad' is the understatement of the year.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I have it with tobacco, very first vape a 24 mg cuban cigar cause I read that it was the most like a normal cigarette lol
havent tried tobacco flavors yet, maybe in the future, and defenatly no 24 mg for me anymore :D

if a flavor is that strong maybe premixing it with pg/vg would be a good idea, that way it can steep and you can make a smaller amount of e-liquid containing that flavor

This is definitely a good idea. I do it with the FA Caramel Cappucino (recommended 1 drop/10 ml) and the FA Perique (recommended 1% or 2 drops/10 ml). Then I don't have to be quite so cautious when adding it to other juices.

shroom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Brooklyn
I start with an unflavored mix.. any strength (mg) will do. I use a 7ml bottle. One drop of FA caramel cappucino, just ONE drop. Then add 4 or 5 drops of FA sweet cream. That's it! It has a full, creamy caramel coffee flavor. I don't mix my flavor by percentage.

Great recipe. Thank you very much.
I just calculated the percentage of your recipe on Ejuice Me UP calculator for myself and maybe for some people too. I personally don't play with drops.

FA Caramel Cappucino 1.3%
FA Sweet Cream 3-4%

shroom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Brooklyn
Dear lord, I just had my first experience with Cappuccino FA flavoring.
All I can say is be careful with this stuff... 1 drop goes a LONG way.
And you had better dedicate an atomizer/head to this one flavor because once it's in there, it ain't goin' away for a while.

I'm sorry for a noob question but where do you get FA flavors?
Thanks a lot in advance.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
You can order them straight from Flavour Art or several US vendors sell them. Try RTS Vapes, I think (?) I saw them there. It's all a blur now!

Also, Ecigexpress. FA flavors are frequently VERY hard to fine! i.e. was impossible for me to find for 4 months...Finally got some from RTS

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
Dear lord, I just had my first experience with Cappuccino FA flavoring.
All I can say is be careful with this stuff... 1 drop goes a LONG way.
And you had better dedicate an atomizer/head to this one flavor because once it's in there, it ain't goin' away for a while.

Great recipe. Thank you very much.
I just calculated the percentage of your recipe on Ejuice Me UP calculator for myself and maybe for some people too. I personally don't play with drops.

FA Caramel Cappucino 1.3%
FA Sweet Cream 3-4%

I haven't seen FA caramel cappuccino. They have cappuccino and caramel, separate flavors. TFA/TPA is the caramel capp that I use. Do you use FA capp @ 1 drop/10ml as well?

shroom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Brooklyn
I haven't seen FA caramel cappuccino. They have cappuccino and caramel, separate flavors. TFA/TPA is the caramel capp that I use. Do you use FA capp @ 1 drop/10ml as well?

I also couldn't find caramel cappuccino flavor anywhere.
I guess to mix cappuccino and caramel will have to be experimented but the recipe is pretty simple to work it out successfully.
I placed my order today for a dozen FA flavors. So, it will take a while before I can post my own results.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
OMG I thought its a pretty simple recipe. Did you add any sweetener?

I went with Sweetener - 2 drops, Sweet Cream - 2 drops, Caramel Cappuccino -1 drop for 10ml. I do have a sweet tooth but want to see if it mellows before making it too sweet.
Or maybe my drops are big.

It doesn't seem as hopeless as my 2% Tiramisu on day 1.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
This definitely does mellow with age (2 weeks). I went from tire fire to not much of anything the last time I tried it, although it still smelled like tire fire. I was going through smelling my first tries that I haven't wanted to vape after the first week's tries and thought this was caramel apple (which last time was overpowered with caramel) that had lost most of its flavor.

I don't have anything set up to taste it with at the moment but figured if it didn't have much of a flavor last time it wasn't going to have much now and since I haven't been too thrilled with it yet I put a few drops of Irish Cream in it. It smells much better. I think I'll go with that instead of Sweet Cream next time.

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
Mixed up a batch like this, pretty tasty so far:

kTbB1zml.png

Last edited:

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
Every time I even look at my CC flavoring I smell Burnt Popcorn:ohmy:
Tried every thing I can think of and it always comes through burnt.
Had 1 drop in 10ml, cut it to 20ml and still Burnt smell.:mad:

Finally gave up for a while and settled on Espresso and Dulce for a while

I think the Sweet Cream and Sweetener are the only things making it work, and I have it at an incredibly low percentage. The actual "drop" I did was off of a syringe, which is a smaller drop than I would get from a normal dropper.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
I have a bottle of CC and haven't tried it yet. If mixed alone, what is the predominant flavor, Caramel or Cap?
The reason I ask is because I want to use it in a juice I'm making, the up front flavor I need is coffee, with a bit of caramel.
Was thinking of trying CC to boost the coffee/java flavor and supply the hint of caramel.

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
I have a bottle of CC and haven't tried it yet. If mixed alone, what is the predominant flavor, Caramel or Cap?
The reason I ask is because I want to use it in a juice I'm making, the up front flavor I need is coffee, with a bit of caramel.
Was thinking of trying CC to boost the coffee/java flavor and supply the hint of caramel.

Hmm, I have it at a really low percentage right now, but I would say it's kind of 50/50 to be honest. The caramel is definitely there enough that I don't feel the need to add more.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Thanks Scope666, it should work well then. I just want the caramel to be a whisper from behind.
Hmm, I have it at a really low percentage right now, but I would say it's kind of 50/50 to be honest. The caramel is definitely there enough that I don't feel the need to add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread