caRnY4 by G2 Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
This is an excerpt of my review of caRnY4 by G2 Vapor. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF.

"I begin to draw the vapour into my mouth and the sensation is of a mounting intensity of the sweetness of caramel. At a certain point I open my throat and allow the vapour to course down into my lungs at which time, I feel that familiar pressure at the back of the throat, which builds until I need to stop inhaling. The caramel has reached it's peak in intensity but I can now taste a subtle undercurrent of vanilla and as I begin to very slowly exhale, in order to savour the experience, other flavours emerge. I can only describe these as a gentle merging of deep fried, sweetened batter and popcorn, which I assume are the funnel cake and kettle corn referenced on the G2 Vapor website. These are immediately apparent as I exhale and they overtake the caramel and vanilla that I tasted as I inhaled, to become the primary flavours. At no particular point in the vape am I particularly aware of any tobacco notes, but I assume that if it wasn't there, the vapour would taste quite different. I suspect that the tobacco notes serve to lay a foundation upon which which everything else is built. So in a sense, it acts as a type of flavorous binding agent. I could be wrong."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/carny4-by-g2-vapor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread