carry case question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random1

Oct 19, 2013
Brrrfalo, ny, usa
My set up is a c twist with mini protank. I like to switch flavors sometimes. Problem I'm having is I'm afraid to carry my spare protank in my pocket. I'm scared it will leak and ruin my pants. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to carry it. Ideally it will be not much bigger than the tank itself. I don't have room to carry a large case with me. I thought about using an old film canister but it's still a little Big for the mini protank.

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
I have my sunglass case with 2 ego batteries, charger, and 2 spare tanks in a ziplock bag. Tough, cheap, and fits in my work bag.

All else get a snack size ziplock for you spare tank in your pocket.
That's actually a great idea, hadn't heard that yet. Also a very wide selection of them out there.

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
I actually started using an 18650 battery case to carry mine.
pebage2y.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

RedNBlack

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
NE Georgia USA
My set up is a c twist with mini protank. I like to switch flavors sometimes. Problem I'm having is I'm afraid to carry my spare protank in my pocket. I'm scared it will leak and ruin my pants. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to carry it. Ideally it will be not much bigger than the tank itself. I don't have room to carry a large case with me. I thought about using an old film canister but it's still a little Big for the mini protank.

Hey Random1, found that some old prescription vials hold a multitude of vape gear. Got my PTII knock off in a tall RX vial, batteries for the Sigelei Zmax in a couple of others....:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread