Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Has anyone tried this carto cleaning kit? It's less than $8 on smoktek, I already ordered one since it's super cheap and the syringe will come in handy anyway, just curious if anyone has any experience with it. Just starting out with cartotanks and it seems like it'll be pretty handy if it does what it claims, but I've never tried to clean or reuse a carto before, so far have just replaced when it starts to taste funky.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Why would you bother with cleaning a carto? If I want to use another juice, I can really just use 1mL of the old juice to find out if they mix well or not. If it's close to being burnt, it may get you a few days of good use out of it..if you can call it that. The taste is altered. They're disposable, so treat them as such as baditude might not feel the need to mention now.:) So collect the change in your pockets, and treat it like you just prevented it from falling out and going elsewhere. So it's really like you didn't buy them.

Labor day sale this weekend:Carto's <$1

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Has anyone tried this carto cleaning kit? It's less than $8 on smoktek, I already ordered one since it's super cheap and the syringe will come in handy anyway, just curious if anyone has any experience with it. Just starting out with cartotanks and it seems like it'll be pretty handy if it does what it claims, but I've never tried to clean or reuse a carto before, so far have just replaced when it starts to taste funky.

I haven't used that particular one but when I was starting out I bought some "kit" to clean cartos similar to that. THEY DONT WORK. Don't bother. A lot of hassle for little to no gain. There's nothing you can do that you aren't already doing, so don't feel like you're missing out or losing money just because you don't have a kidney puncher kit or what-not.

RHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread