Carto/Clearo Tank Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanceo

Aug 27, 2013
Everett, WA
Looking for a suggestion/advice for a carto tank. I recently tried using some MBV Arnold Palmer in a carto tank and the tank melted and juice went everywhere. :blink:. I have a protank but find that the draw from it is a little airy. I liked the idea of a carto since i can change the flavor a little easier without having to change the head. I guess a suggestion for another pyrex clearo would also be fine if there not to expensive then i can have more than one lying around. thanks for the advice. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ya i was looking at the Kanger evod. pretty cheap as well. Anyone know what the tank is made of?

The Evod is made of polycarbonate plastic, same as your plastic tank that got destroyed. You will have to find something made entirely of pyrex/metal, frosted-plastic polypropylene, or all-metal. Follow the suggestions in the following article I wrote for volatile flavors.

Something Safe for Cinnamon & Citrus Flavors

IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us! are reasonably-priced and high quality pyrex cartotanks.

My Vapor Store sells the polypropylene DCT tanks for $9 that are safe for all flavors. Just add your own carto and drip tip. These use the XL (45mm) cartos.

Last edited:

erulastiel

Sep 12, 2013
liverpool UK
it arrived this morning, seems to be really good so far =) although people asay its made of pa plastic like the clearos, its about 3 times the weight of them so even if it is plastic, it must be good stuff, i will probably look at getting one fo the matal ones if/when this one burns out but only time will tell ^^ my clearo is burning out atm after only 10 days of use but is still usable only i cannot vape to many times in a short space of time. if yuo want ill post again in a couple of days with how its gtting on x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread