Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
The total was $720.00

Lord have Mercy !! We are a bunch of vaping folks !!

I believe we should form a vaping Community...sort of like the communes of the 70's...we'll all live in little 2 room cabins around this huge lake...with a nice community center near the lake where we all can meet up at night and trade vaping supplies :)

Whatcha think? lol

Last edited:

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
Sounds great, count me in!

I believe we should form a Vaping Community...sort of like the communes of the 70's...we'll all live in little 2 room cabins around this huge lake...with a nice community center near the lake where we call can meet up at night and trade vaping supplies :)

Whatcha think? lol

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Ok..who has the land...we need about 10 acres....

I have two houses i can sell to help finance the building of the cabins....

Oh...must love dogs...my bassets are coming with me.

better find more than 10 acres since i'm bringing 3 rottweilers, 1 cairn, 2 parrots, 1 cat and a donkey, lol :p:p:p

oooh, forgot the 2 ciclids and about 20 goldfish

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
what is going on here? You all want to start a "carto-cult" or what? Lol!! I didn't get in on the co-op cuz I'm brrrrroke.... BUT, I will meet you all there, cuz you all got a bunch and my dog needs friends! LOL! I kind of like my hubby and kids too, so I guess I will have to take them with me! hehe

Bubbakinns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Central Coast, Ca

I believe we should form a Vaping Community...sort of like the communes of the 70's...we'll all live in little 2 room cabins around this huge lake...with a nice community center near the lake where we all can meet up at night and trade vaping supplies :)

Whatcha think? lol

I'm in!! But we will need way more than 10 acres. And yes, must love dogs, my 3 bassets will come along as well :) Heck, with enough land I can get a few more!

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
what is going on here? You all want to start a "carto-cult" or what? Lol!! I didn't get in on the co-op cuz I'm brrrrroke.... BUT, I will meet you all there, cuz you all got a bunch and my dog needs friends! LOL! I kind of like my hubby and kids too, so I guess I will have to take them with me! hehe

the carto cult and vaping commune ALREADY EXIST ! It's Pay It Forward, but just connected by the post office/mail box instead of all living together !

Please, everyone, check it out.... there are "sticky" threads for so many wonderful things.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread