Travel and Vaping Carto Tank on a Plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Has anyone ever carried on a filled carto tank on a plane? I am flying to Alaska tonight, and I don't intend on using said setup on the plane, but I do want to take it with me and I don't want to put it my checked luggage. Since it contains liquid, I would imagine that you would have to put it with your other liquids through security.

I will likely just not refill it when it get's empty today, carry it on empty with the rest of my vaping supplies that I am taking, and use standard cartos for the rest of the day, but I would still like to hear about any experiences with this.

Thanks,

-AJ

ColKurtz

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC USA
I took my Mega eGo T with full tank last week b/t NC and Florida. It was in my carryon luggage, inside a carrying case with extra batteries, two 15ml bottles of juice, extra atomizer, and syringe. I think a syringe, especially, gives it a "medical" vibe that they might overlook.

It's hit or miss, though. If a TSA agent gets a hair up their .... there's little reasoning you can do. If you're close enough, you might want to stop by your airport security before you leave and show them what you'll be bringing. Try to get the name of anyone who says you'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread