Carto Tank Resource List

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
I'd like to start a list of places to find different carto tanks.

Reason: Just like all the other subcultures we have here, carto tank users have their own preferences, such as aesthetics, capacity, or tank material. I have my preference as to tanks that have caps that extend beyond the edges of the tank and do not have a bevel on them.

Aim: To have a list of web links for everyone to share to find the exact tank they are looking for and also for newcomers to have an easily accessible catalog(ue) of tank options that are available to them to minimize the "where do I get" question.

Guidelines:
1. Please do avoid posting the same link another has already posted, ergo, it would not be useful to see three pages of "IBTanked.com" and "Phiniac.com" if it has already been posted once.
2. Please do not discuss your favorite tank. We have vendor forums for that.
3. If you would like to post a photo of the tank you are linking, that would be greatly encourged.
4. Most importantly - Please do not post links to retailers, ergo, do not post a link to xxxxxxxxxx.com selling the SmokTech DCT or Boge F16-17 etc. While we do appreciate these mass produced offerings, they are also readily available from almost any online or other retailer and can be easily tripped over in the simplest of Google searches.
We are looking for vendors/manufacturers only, where each person chooses to purchase them is solely up to them.

Begin List:
Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks
Phiniac.jpg

IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!
IBTanked Clear 500.jpg

Big Daddy Vapor - For the love of vapin'
BigDaddy.jpg

http://ikenvape.com/Punch-Cartos-Tanks/IKV-Fusion-Tank-6ml.html
Ikenvape.jpg

Fluid Flask
fluidFlask.jpg

Last edited: