CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I know you said "that's all you're getting" BUT, if the spirit moves you to answer some generic questions ........
1) What atty's will work in it? 510.306,901 ect....
2) Is it futz free? fill and vape? (I don't know where I came up with "futz" but I can't stop using it now!

Oh ya and bring some to Vapestock ....... please!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I know you said "that's all you're getting" BUT, if the spirit moves you to answer some generic questions ........
2) Is it futz free? fill and vape? (I don't know where I came up with "futz" but I can't stop using it now!

Oh great idea Pete yeh bring some to vapestock and dont sell them all on friday cause i wont be there til sat nite.

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
My wife threatened to divorce me one time if I didn't stop futzin around......

I know you said "that's all
you're getting" BUT, if the spirit moves you to answer some generic questions ........

Oh ya and bring some to Vapestock ....... please!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey cos, you know the vendors start selling at noon on Saturday right? If you don't get there until late there will be slim pickin's left! If you need me to get something for you, just say the word!
Quit swooping Dino, it's dangerous! You could poke an eye out!

Thanks Pete i will let you know. i will talk to you few days before. Dino always swoops lololol

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Where does one get the airflow caps?

Got one coming with two slant caps, and figured I could pick up two airflow caps and an SS tube for an extra tank.. hardly use carto tanks anymore, but figured when I do, might as well be doing it in style... lol
You'll have to wait until they put more on the site. They're sold out for the moment. 2 things are happening, the Reactor is coming out and Vapestock is coming up, so I'm sure they're weighing how much to take there and how much to put on the website before Vapestock.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Dammit strpr,,,,you're gonna hurt someone, swooping like that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Another strpswpr casualty :(

2tHxY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread