The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 22, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Tell me guys, I've been debating whether to watch, so I'll continue the hijack. Do you have to have a certain sensibility to enjoy the show, i.e. I'm sure it helps to enjoy fantasy gaming, etc., which I don't but I guess what I'm asking is what other types of shows do GoT fans watch and enjoy?

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have to say that the Tudors was a slow start after watching all those episodes of GT, but we are enjoying it at the moment...We are also considering the Brogias or whatever (the one about the Popes on HBO)

3. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    The Tudors huh? Never watched it, is it good?

Anybody watch Camelot?

4. jkmtwo

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    Its like the Sopranos meets Lord Of The Rings

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Camelot is another consideration...We still have like 20 episodes of The Tudors, so we are asking around as well...I keep hering The Borgias is pretty good though...

6. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Drew, I had no idea you were a fantasy geek :lol:

I haven't watched GT, yet, but I have read the books. From what I hear the show is great so I really must get around to seeing it

7. jkmtwo

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    The Borgîas is a pretty good show too, crazy to think, even though there is some embelishment, these people existed and did this crap, insanity.

8. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I could talk GT and other shows for hours but Anyway...how bout something on topic! The Reactor "D" (Delrin) This will be a later release and only in Carto Tank Configuration.
    [​IMG]

9. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Oh no, this isn't how it's gonna work. Until you finally release something, we're gonna take on all topics. :p Since I'm curious to how an atty tank will work and how well, we'll just have to take my mind off it until I find out.

10. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    In that case you should definitely get into Game of Thrones then!

11. hellsh0cked

hellsh0cked Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    Are any of the new tanks coming out this holiday weekend? I need to know if it is safe to stop sitting in front of my laptop mashing the <F5> button.

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey!! LOL...No they will not be put up this weekend but soon after...I would GUESS by Tues. or Wed. Thanks for your patience.
    Drew

13. hellsh0cked

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    Thanks for the update Drew. I just got one of the VPX cartomator delrin tanks this week to see if I liked it. You can probably guess that I did. I was waiting for the bottom air-flow caps to come back in stock when I saw a description for a tank that has everything I want. It sounds like it was made to be on my Provari. I'm really excited and can't wait for you to get them in. I'm having trouble deciding if I want a sapphire blue or charcoal grey tube. I might just have to get both.

14. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Perhaps I should, perhaps I should.

And since it's May 27th in the UK now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO (the real) SIOUXSIE SIOUX! May you live as long as you like and may life never give you lemons as small payment for the joy you have given us with your amazing music, voice, and iconic and beautiful persona!

Enjoy! You have to find the ones that aren't just picture collages set to music, but there are many gems.

The Last Beat of My Heart

early post punk "Jigsaw Feeling"Jigsaw Feeling - Siouxsie and the banshees - YouTube

A personal fav: "Land's End" Siouxsie & The Banshees Lands End (Old Grey Whistle Test 29/10/1985) - YouTube

15. hellsh0cked

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    It seems we share the same taste in music.

16. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Excellent!

17. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Just saw this, Nice job Cuseguy & Drew, count MWA in for an Atty tank for sure. Hope you guys are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend :)

Does the Atty screw in and there is holes in the upper part of the bottom cap and it sucks the juice into the bottom part of the Atty ?

18. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    They haven't released any details yet and no pics of the inside, only teasers.

19. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinged mods and poli-TIX ready! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Oh great. I'm late for this party. CG, Ski, Drew, you nevah call, you nevah write, and no flowers?

New tanks, eh? Hmmmm.... teasing pics? Double hmmmm.... ;)

20. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Well....you know KD....you go off and find all these new friends and forget about us little people!
    But Ski and I did discuss sending flowers....well actually it was a Stripper-Gram.....but then Ski lost your address:(
    Bad Ski!