The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 22, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hellsh0cked

hellsh0cked Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    Thanks Siouxsie. You are an overflowing cup of information. For bonus points, do you know if the Pro-V Cartomator will be making its debut today?

2. crispysaturn

crispysaturn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Hazleton, Pa
    I sure hope

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

3. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    The what now? :laugh:

First I've heard of that...so I checked it out. Sounds pretty bling. I'm hoping for some PC tubes and airflow caps to go up at the same time as the Reactor.

4. crispysaturn

Jan 4, 2012
    Hazleton, Pa
    So i know this should be released at any moment now (hopefully) but i have a question will the bottom caps have the air flow?? This would look really nice on my provari mini pushed all the way down...

5. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    hey guys is this for the Reactor atty or carto?

6. hellsh0cked

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    The Pro-V is supposed to have the air flow cap. I don't know about the reactor.

7. crispysaturn

Jan 4, 2012
    Hazleton, Pa
    I'm hoping the reactor does tooooooooo i want em all :) lol

8. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    What is the Pro-V?

9. hellsh0cked

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
  10. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Product Description

Follows the design cues of this extremely popular variable-voltage device and combines it with Cartomator performance and quality....Top Cap has extra height for a deep bevel. On the perimeter of the bevel are teardrops milled equally around the cap. The bottom cap has Airflow grooving and the "Dot" trim on the shoulder of the cap as seen on the Pro-V end cap.

11. hellsh0cked

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    The Reactor has the air flow caps. Looks like you got what you wished for Crispy.

12. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks Hellsch0ked and Siouxsie
    I already have been to Cuseguys site, and read all this but I am still clueless. OK well, I have to wait until I see it and get more description. I need baby step instructions.

13. siouxsie

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    It is another cartomizer tank with more detailing, an airflow bottom cap with detailing, and a top cap with a different style bevel and detailing. Better?

14. crispysaturn

Jan 4, 2012
    Hazleton, Pa
    It's on their site. No ss sleeve though - gonna wait till later to see if that shows up or not. Also only comes with 1 Atty as far as I could tell - and no extras in stock to order. I may have to hold off till they come in. Don't want to be left without a $67 tank working because I have no atty.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

15. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I will have the Atty's up in a couple hours...I wanted to have actual pictures of them so its going to after lunch...If I don't eat soon I'm gonna faint....Thanks,
    Drew

16. Vapian

Vapian Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Lexington, KY
    "Other atomizers currently will NOT work."

Does anyone else feel the desire for some detail on this before dropping that kind of dosh?

Don't get me wrong, the Reactor looks GREAT and love the atty tank idea. Probably worth it if it works well. But I've already got a stash of attys, and being painted into a proprietary corner (despite spares being available soon) makes me hesitate.

Other than the hole, what's the difference?

17. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    I've been following this for a while now and I can't figure out what is going on. I see the Reactors for sale but but I'm confused. The atty inside only works with the Reactor tank. or will that atty work in a typical Cartomator tank. Since it contains a 1.5Ω dual coil, I'd have to assume it won't work well with a Kick or Provari?? I don't know, maybe I need to wait until things become a bit clearer.

18. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Mike, I would guess the length of the atty. Standard 510 attys are too short and wouldn't reach the o-rings in both caps. The dual coil attys (if they're the ones I'm thinking of) are longer, more the length of a carto. With the right equipment, I bet you could mill your own holes, though I'm sure there is some thought that needs to go into the hole placement, as well.

EDIT: they're not the attys I was thinking of, slightly different design

19. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  20. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Of course, being the impatient compulsive vapoholic that I am, I ordered one! Hell, I can't go to Vapestock without one, right!!!