Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I thought to do a quick solution until SJ oks a mod specific sub-forum

I created a social group just for the discussion of KR808/GC or any other cartomizer of your liking

This way we can have one centralized location to discuss tips tricks and opinions of the wonderful cartomizer hehe

Everyone is welcome to join and if we get enough members we can start a forum....like the famous one that pops up on todays posts from time to time...You know what I am talking about women *wink* wink* even though I can't join your room you are more than welcome to join ours hehe

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/kr808-gc-cartomizer-mod-spec.html

here is the link I am the first member since I created it...but it is a group For EVERYONE well cartomizer lovers/curious at least hehe

Reactions: Resistance

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Thanks we already have enough members for a forum spot ... that will show up on the today's posts search...Thank you

also an added note I found out I have to approve membership so newbee members be patient I will try to aprove everyone quickly...I will make membership more institanious in the near future hehe

someone send me a visiters message in my profile to let me know if no members can post on the threads of our sub forum thank you

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Yay! I'm in! I'm loving carts these days and was just asking about cart refilling. I'm waiting on a KR808 forum too. When I see some of the subforums under 'model-specific' I'm amazed the KR808 doesn't have its own forum yet. It's da bomb. Thanks!
You have been approved Michelle hehe

so feel free to post in the sub-forum and Thanks for joining the Fam

T-Max

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
The Motor City
I would like to join your Cartomizer forum. I am a total newbie here and this is my first post. This thread is the one that pushed me over the edge and convinced me to register with the e-cig forum.

I've been vaping my KR808D for 2 weeks now, and lurking in the forum for 1 week. Since so much of the info here seems to be about dipping, dripping and cleaning attys, this would be a great place for us cartomizer users. :rolleyes:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Ok here's the deal RIGHT NOW you have to be a member and I have to approve membership requests.( will approve as fast as possible)

Also the forum can't be seen by non-members for the time being

I am working on all of the bugs and asked for assistance from Lu

Again please be patient

and feel free to click on my signature link for membership or discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread