The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cartomizer with Ego?

Discussion in 'Cartomizers' started by shechefj, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shechefj

shechefj Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Can someone tell me a good cartomizer to use with the ego, not clearomizers, but the single, horizontal or dual coils. I have them all, but they just don't work...............

2. LadyWeeps

LadyWeeps Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Sacramento, CA
    When I was using ego batteries, I used Boge LR (2.0 ohm) cartomizers. Do you mean they don't fire? or they just don't do the trick?

3. hubseven

hubseven Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2010
    New York
    I use Boge 2.0 and they work fine, also the 306 2.0 cartos work well.

4. Uma

Uma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Calif
    Boges work great.
    EMDCC's work nicely too, for those long excursions away from home. Fill them up the night before, top off, and you're good to go.
    Resserectors work great from what I've heard, but I haven't yet tried them darn it.

5. Sanity Challenged

Sanity Challenged Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Boge 2.0's on Ego batteries is my go-to setup.

The 5ml Smoktech dual coil cartos are good, too, but I like the smaller Boge's because I switch often - I like to vape a variety of flavors throughout the day. If I were sticking to 1-2 flavors mostly, I'd probably go with the dual coils.

What do you mean by "just don't work"?

6. pyro13g

pyro13g Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    NE Ohio
    Boge or Smokymizer but definitely Boge for low mess and easy fills and top offs.

7. atom48

atom48 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Colorado
    I use the Boge LR 2.0 cartomizers or the Genuine Joyetech 510 cartomizers. However, for some reason, no carto is as good now as it was just a year ago. QC or materials (?), I don't know.

8. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    Only use two types on my EGO/KGO batts. It's either the Boge 2 ohm LR or resurrectors/1.7 XL smoketechs. Both work great with these types of batts.

9. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    I think I got it now. I was using the 808's and filling them the condom way. I then kinda swayed from that and started just topping them off every so often. When I tried to fill the dual cartos for 510's, I just dripped the juice in and was not getting it full. I tried the condom way and the cartos are much better now................funny how changes can make someone forget!!

10. shechefj

Aug 21, 2011
    Pendleton, SC
    Can you use 306 cartos with the 510 fittings?

11. melloyello

melloyello Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2011
    usa
    306 has the same threading as 510.

the boge cartos are idiot-proof if you fill them the way you are "supposed" to. you can syringe fill them/ condom fill from bottom or drip into it from the top.

i have never filled a carto with the condom method, ive always dripped from the top straight into the filler until it starting to do one of 2 things:

a drip from the bottom or it starts to puddle at the top.

12. zzooti

zzooti Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    I have some 3 ohm Boge's that I bought just before I bought my Inferno, and they've worked great, although after reading many posts here I may try lower resistance carto's.

13. BobbyV

BobbyV Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2011
    Dallas Texas
    I was never able to fix the leaking problem with my ego-t mega (b type tank) so I ordered a pack of 1.7 Resurrector cartos from Crystal Clear Vaping after reading a post on this forum. Very pleased with the volume of vapor and the flavor is awesome. I've been vaping on the same carto for over a week with no reduction in vapor or taste. Does anyone know how long these cartos should last? Would the Fluxomizer from GotVapes be a good carto to use with my ego batts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.