Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Ok, so I love the 808 cartomizers with an 808 battery and the 808 cartomizers with a 510 battery (using adapter). I cannot for the life of me, get satisfaction out of a 510 cartomizer, not even when using my e power. The only one that gives some satisfaction, is with a 5v switch for my e power (which, by the way quit working after 20 minutes of vaping), but I have a new one on the way. I have tried all kinds of brands of carts on my regular 510's and adjusted the connections, but the batteries work much better with the atty. The only cartomizer that I have not tried are the low amp ones because I heard that it wears on the battery life much faster. Can someone please tell me what is the matter with the 510 cartomizers or is it just me?

Last edited:

chevelle

ECF Veteran
While I can't compare the 808s as I have never used them, I do use the standard resistance Boge 510 cartomizers with my 510 batteries. Their resistance runs from 2.7 to 3.2 ohms and provide a nice vape with many types of liquids. This is my opinion of course. YMMV. It is not recommended using lower resistance (LR) cartos (2.5 ohms or less) with regular "slim" 510 batteries. I prefer the hit with Boge standards with a fat battery PV such as a Riva which tends to have a higher overall voltage. However, they work fine for me with the slim 510 battery as well.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
On anything under 4.2V, you're not going to get satisfaction based on your comments with the 510+SR Boge. I use the 2.0Ω LR Boge @ 3.7V and can attest to a major difference in vapor production and TH. I however use either an Ego or Pure Smoker Icon with 650mah or greater capacity. I have only tried a "limited production" 2.5Ω SR Boge and not the 2.7Ω - 3.0Ω version but even that was extremely weak to me. Brew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread