Cartos... would it PLEASE be possible to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
...manufacture them with something like blue foam or the nickle bridge material? I now have about 10 full bottles of unusable juice. a few of them are unuseable because the MV cartos/attys burn too hot and scorch the sugars... thats fine. no problem with that (YET). i have no desire to play the voltage game with other companies equipment (YET). the problem I have the most is that the fiber-fill garbage wont "let go" of the juice and let it flow. And as many of you know, i have tried every mix type from 100 vg to 100 pg and have now tried 4 other juice vendors.

my patience is wearing thin and i am hot-diggity-darn getting sick of coconut and banana (the only two juices I have found that will really FLOW).

guess its time to order another 120ml of various juices and HOPE that 30ml of it might work.

UGH!

:mad:

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
the biggest problem is that i draw on em HARD. i hit em like an analog. i hit em til the 8 sec battery blinks. over and over and over. the best example i can give is that with the 2 juices i have that flow, i vape the juice out of a 25 drop carto fill in 5-7 minutes. if any of you remember me from when i started vaping, i was a chain smoking fiend. NOW, i am a chain vaping fiend.

ultimately, if the juices flow, i dont have any issues with the cartos. (although, i would like to see lower voltage cartos and attys for my sugary juices. tony, if u want i'll send you whats left of my caramel cinnamon bun for testing burn-points. thats my most lethal hardware killing juice.)

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
You definitely don't want to go 510 based on this, but I'm not sold running cooler is going to do it either. The 902 carto is the "coolest" I've tried yet. Maybe sticking with the atty and blue foam, or trying the Tank Tony says he's checking out, is the way to go for you. Maybe trying not screwing it as tight to the battery for more air flow? Based on how much I like the new Sidesho cartomizers, I'm really excited for the new 902 cartos.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Someone should do a video on how to Yoga Vape :) Taking long slow gentle draws is so relaxing I feel like I'm entering a whole different "zone"

My husband puffs the heck out of his ecigs, and I have to sneak on new attys because I don't think there's any cleaning the burnt guk he makes of them. He goes (sadly) back and forth to analogs so probably can't taste how bad they're getting.

I highly recommend trying the mint or menthol juices if you want to chain vape. Another suggestion from a fellow chain vaper is to keep 2 on hand and when you can feel the cartomizer burny hot to the lips, change over to the 2nd one. Also on the first fill, I make sure to get the cartomizer REALLY SOAKED.

I was a sweets juice addict until I found peppermint in 30 mL (you can PM me for the vendor if interested). I do still enjoy an MV caramel refill towards the end of my cartomizers' lives.

Last edited:

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
the new designed cartos are now working perfectly... they are chain-vapable when using 80pg20vg... all is cool on the eastern front.

NEW designed? They got logos on or you just talking like this week vs. a few weeks ago?

Thanks for clarification! I can't wait to show off that sexy logo again :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread