Cascade Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundsystem00

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Dallas
Sooo this tank has been weird. The coils don’t wick too good on any coil. I have used the ones that come with it, smok baby beast, and baby beast mesh. They are always really good at first but then the flavor mutes until I fill the tank back up again.

I’ve been wanting this tank for months and I am severely disappointed. Why do you think it isn’t wickijg? Why isn’t the juice CASCADING onto the coil? I know I’m printing them good because I’m soaking them, letting them sit 20 mins, and turning up wattage slowly.

Just wondering what people think about this tank and if it’s been good to you. I want that flavor where I can taste it on my lips. Don’t worry, I’ve had trouble with most tanks reaching this level and feel like I’m always chasing the dragon. Even drippers have been mute for me before. Like 1 coil or 2 a month have that ultra badass flavor.

Anyways help.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Sooo this tank has been weird. The coils don’t wick too good on any coil. I have used the ones that come with it, smok baby beast, and baby beast mesh. They are always really good at first but then the flavor mutes until I fill the tank back up again.

I’ve been wanting this tank for months and I am severely disappointed. Why do you think it isn’t wickijg? Why isn’t the juice CASCADING onto the coil? I know I’m printing them good because I’m soaking them, letting them sit 20 mins, and turning up wattage slowly.

Just wondering what people think about this tank and if it’s been good to you. I want that flavor where I can taste it on my lips. Don’t worry, I’ve had trouble with most tanks reaching this level and feel like I’m always chasing the dragon. Even drippers have been mute for me before. Like 1 coil or 2 a month have that ultra badass flavor.

Anyways help.
Only thing I’ve got is try closing the airflow and sucking hard. Maybe that will get the wicking started better. Best of luck

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I have two. I’ll only use the GT coils with with the included adapter. The GTM coils stink just like the Smok coils. Dry hits & don’t last long. A couple of duds as well.
I’m a huge fan of the GTs though. Very flavorful, long lasting and wick wonderfully. The only reason I bough the Cascade was that it used the GT coils. I’ve given away all my other drop in coil sub ohm tanks other than the 2 Cascades and several NRGs that came in kits. I also just ordered the Cascade Baby SE from FT. Plus there’s a large selection to choose from depending on your vaping style. I normally vape the Cascade at 35 to 50 Watts. My favorite is the GT 4 or the GT ccell ceramic which has a ss316l element. There are 2 new coils just released as well another GT ccell ceramic 2 at .3 ohms and a mesh coil as well. The prices aren’t bad depending on which coils you get I’ve only been paying about $8-9 for the GT4s The GT CCELLS I ordered in “bulk”from FT so I could get a discount.

Hope this helps you out because the Cascade is a wonderful tank when used with GT coils!!
2C023F36-34DA-4644-8DA0-27E27F72BADA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread