• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

case for mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
FOR WHAT ITS WORTH: after a little trial and error, i think the best case for either the provari or the infinity mod is actually an eGo case. but not the standard small ones...there is a bigger version:

Large eGo Carring Case

i got one of these months ago, just to have it "in case". it was a little too big for the egos, so i just used it for random accessories. however, i have discovered it works well for either the provari or infinity--and the cool part is, you DON'T have to remove your atty/tip or carto to zip it in.

it's 7" long, about 1.5" deep about about 4" wide. for the infinity, i can carry the mod (atty and tip attached), up to 5 bottles of 3ml juice, two spare batteries, and 5 spare attys.

for the provari, i can carry the mod with extender cap (atty and tip attached) (3) bottles of juice, 2 spare batteries (either size) and 4 spare attys.

it's not the prettiest case, but it works.

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• infinity case 1.jpg
    infinity case 1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
WHAT? No different colors....no ability to accessorize?

Sad panda is sad now (says the person who uses a silver dart case as a PV case...)

alas, yes, one color. but i "blinged" it with the blingy stuff i got from vapography, so it's a little cute. kind of sort of.

not that it matters. my infinity melted. i hope i can either get a repair or replace.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
WHAT? No different colors....no ability to accessorize?

Sad panda is sad now (says the person who uses a silver dart case as a PV case...)

I LOVE the dart case! You have no idea how I tried to find one before I got my eGo case.

alas, yes, one color. but i "blinged" it with the blingy stuff i got from vapography, so it's a little cute. kind of sort of.

Still waiting for the bling photos.....

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
I LOVE the dart case! You have no idea how I tried to find one before I got my eGo case.

It never even dawned on me that it looked like a dart case. But I don't play darts. But I suppose a dart case would work, too! the only thing that i don't like about it is that there is a pocket on TOP of the inner face panel. huh? i think they might have gotten that upside down:)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
It never even dawned on me that it looked like a dart case. But I don't play darts. But I suppose a dart case would work, too! the only thing that i don't like about it is that there is a pocket on TOP of the inner face panel. huh? i think they might have gotten that upside down:)

You'll have to check out Vick's at the next gathering. I'm trying to mentally compare it to the smaller (regular) eGo case. and I think it's skinnier and maybe a little longer. BUT, it's hard side metal looking case.
I've never had any issues of my eGo case getting smooshed, so I just stopped looking at dart cases. If I ever do run across one, I'll be getting one. Just like a girl can never have enough shoes.........LOL

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
The only bad thing about the dart case? The SB doesn't fit in it (it's too round...) so right now I'm using the SB and the fisty sits in the case.

There was a vendor on VF that was selling wooden box mods and custom-made wooden cases...complete with foam inserts that can be tailored to fit your gear.... I might have to hit him up for a case once I've gotten ahead of my debt.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
The only bad thing about the dart case? The SB doesn't fit in it (it's too round...) so right now I'm using the SB and the fisty sits in the case.

There was a vendor on VF that was selling wooden box mods and custom-made wooden cases...complete with foam inserts that can be tailored to fit your gear.... I might have to hit him up for a case once I've gotten ahead of my debt.

I was going to say "HER name" is Kristin....but her's aren't wood; they are gold or silver. ;) LOL
I've been drooling over those for a while now, but I haven't decided what I'd want on the cover.

E-cigarette Case, Custom Case, Unique Case - ArtBoxz.com

If the ones you saw are anything like the wooden mods I've seen, how beautiful!
Unfortunately, it would probably look too much like something that is used to carry something else and called by a baseball term, so I'd have to think about that......
:facepalm:

As for Fisty living in the dart box - at least you'll know it's charged when you go out! :p LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread