Peterborough, ON, Canada
Sorry guys I need somthing with wheels.
With wheels you say? :)

ts01.jpg

Corpo

Mar 11, 2010
Northern Michigan
Hey guys,
Saw this thread so thought I would post a couple snaps of my little home made carry case. Just enough room for a spare battery and five cartridges, this is my daily carry alongside my fully assembled 901. Wanted to make room for a battery and an atomizer on the lid but due to the way the tin seals there's limited room up there. Let me know what you think!

The pictures are 'attached' to this image. New member so having some issues getting them to be displayed.

Attachments

• SNUS1.jpg
    SNUS1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 99
  • SNUS2.jpg
    SNUS2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 132
I use a hard body eye glass case- works great, cheap and easy to replace. They also fit nice in my purse

:lol: Aha! Great minds think alike. I am using the same thing, an old hard body eye glass case. It holds everything I need while out and about. (Even tho I work from home and don't get out much) but it's nice to have something simple to carry my e-cigs in. And your right, they do fit nicely in a purse.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
I have a simple little case right now. But I have a purse that happens to have lots of little pockets and everything that is needed to keep what I need on me at all times.

I did just order this from Kristin though :D She had to do the silver in her photoshop, but I will be sure to post pictures of it soon :D It holds at least 3 batteries, a full E-cig, and 2 bottles of juice from 3-6ml for each bottle.

Attachments

• BirthstoneTree7insilvermock-1.jpg
    BirthstoneTree7insilvermock-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 72

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
I have a simple little case right now. But I have a purse that happens to have lots of little pockets and everything that is needed to keep what I need on me at all times.

I did just order this from Kristin though :D She had to do the silver in her photoshop, but I will be sure to post pictures of it soon :D It holds at least 3 batteries, a full E-cig, and 2 bottles of juice from 3-6ml for each bottle.

That is a good idea!:D my wife buys purses like i buy juice (way too many). I have no problem carrying a purse for this purpose:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread