The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cases

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by CloudBurst, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

With wheels you say? :)

[​IMG]

2. Guineahill

Guineahill Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use an F-250 SD Crew Cab. It is purple and has wheels. :oops:

3. Icicle

Icicle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2010
    Kelso, Wa
    I would sell you a VW bus if I had one.

4. Corpo

Corpo Full Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    Hey guys,
    Saw this thread so thought I would post a couple snaps of my little home made carry case. Just enough room for a spare battery and five cartridges, this is my daily carry alongside my fully assembled 901. Wanted to make room for a battery and an atomizer on the lid but due to the way the tin seals there's limited room up there. Let me know what you think!

The pictures are 'attached' to this image. New member so having some issues getting them to be displayed.

Attached Files:

5. precious_gal429

precious_gal429 Full Member

Mar 17, 2010
    SW Missouri
    :lol: Aha! Great minds think alike. I am using the same thing, an old hard body eye glass case. It holds everything I need while out and about. (Even tho I work from home and don't get out much) but it's nice to have something simple to carry my e-cigs in. And your right, they do fit nicely in a purse.

6. Raven_Blackblade

Raven_Blackblade Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    I have a simple little case right now. But I have a purse that happens to have lots of little pockets and everything that is needed to keep what I need on me at all times.

I did just order this from Kristin though :D She had to do the silver in her photoshop, but I will be sure to post pictures of it soon :D It holds at least 3 batteries, a full E-cig, and 2 bottles of juice from 3-6ml for each bottle.

Attached Files:

7. tattooer601

tattooer601 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2010
    mississippi
    Just thought I would mention something My wife and I found at a local Wal Mart...
    its a case logic, Jump drive case, it is made to hold 6 thumb drives, I can carry 3 ,6 ml. bottles of ejuice,2 spare batterys,4 cartridges, and 1 assembled tornado nic inhaler.
    tha what I am taking to work.........

8. woodman

woodman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    USA midwest

That is a good idea!:D my wife buys purses like i buy juice (way too many). I have no problem carrying a purse for this purpose:)

9. Raven_Blackblade

Raven_Blackblade Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.