PV pocket cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyWhighty

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
San Jose
I've been seeing the same cases to carry my PV around in my jacket pocket to work.

eGo Carry Case - large

such as that one. I also have one that shipped with my lavatube, but it's way to small, especially for my ego Twist.

My question is does anyone know of any other options? I don't really like the idea of using like Zune cases as they don't have the elastic holders to keep the PV's in-place while traveling.

Any help and links for be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: I need it to hold ~3 pv's at a time and a bottle of juice.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
This case holds 3 eGos including my 1000mAh Twist, 3 Stardust and an atomizer with tip, and 1-2 small bottles of juice.

Riva Travel Case (Black) [VJCS004] - $12.95 : VaporJunction, E-Cigarette Supply

carrycase.jpg

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
eyebedam, your post of that case in another thread back when you were using the Volt is what prompted me to look for one. I had to go to the 'bay to find one. I didn't like it at first, put it away for the longest time, until now when you posted it again here.

So, I'm still using the Volt. I like my 65mm and 78mm batteries. I also like the new X2's. I don't have any desire to jump to bigger or fancier mods, I like the SI products so I'm staying with them. However, I am a hoarder, and I have to have all the colors, bling, etc. (/sigh)

Anyway, I grabbed the Maxpedition again, to give it another shot. I took the contents from my two Volt cases and added my home stash and a little more, plus my pcc. So...

Six regular Volt batteries (65mm and 78mm)
Seven X2's - the white one is a 650 with an XL carto, the X2 immediately left of it is a 1300 with XL carto, and the X2 immediately right is a 900 with an 808 to 510 adapter and a Phoenix tank carto (the other 4 are all 650s with XL cartos)
A lanyard
PCC in the right side zip pocket
Volt standard carto hardcase with 5 cartos
USB charger
Two 5ml bottles of liquid
PCC/X2 charging cable
Two XL blanks (under the lanyard under the pocket on right)

Zips up ok, though a little bulky. Not any more so than the two cases and pcc I was carrying separately, though. And, the cartos represent about six or seven different flavors of liquid overall. Not a small case, to be certain, but it does hold everything the hoarder could possibly want to haul around. Seriously, I think I have issues, here.

DSC00598.jpg

DSC005991.jpg

Last edited:

MightyWhighty

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
San Jose
This case looks absolutely perfect for me (I'm a Volt user myself). I realise this is an old post, but can you remember the specific name of the case? I had a look around the Maxpedition website, but had some trouble identifying the case pictured.

Cheers.

EDIT: Errrg, I feel stupid now, people have already answered this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread